Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am more than happy with my recently received Boba

but i had some difficulties to display his head correctly

good that you can chose the position and even more for his little cape

best Boba for me as i was really desapointed by the new 1/4 hot toys series

They pay for shipping both ways when someone returns something. I meant the increase in shipping in general could be a way for them to recover the cost of the returned item shipping for damaged statues, etc. Just a thought.

They pay for shipping both ways when someone returns something. I meant the increase in shipping in general could be a way for them to recover the cost of the returned item shipping for damaged statues, etc. Just a thought.

Most likely it has to do with shipping zones. Two people could be across the street from each other, and one pay higher if they're in a different shipping zone.
All the carriers use these zone maps to set pricing.

These prices can't be the shipping company...SS has to have a better rate than what they ship at if I can ship cheaper than SS as an individual.

Where I work, we have a publishing operation and they ship quite a few things out of there. You'd be surprised how expensive shipping is, especially on these larger items. And you can ship to one area and it seems cheap, and the next area it seems insanely expensive (both receiving the same item). I don't know the logic the carriers use, but they somehow figure up costs by the location and it varies, a lot sometimes.

Shipping just went up this year too, across the board. USPS was pretty darn affordable for the longest time, and this year they jacked their rates like 25%. It's nuts. Shipping is a killer right now for anyone, worse than I've seen for a long time.

Oh, and just because you can go to Paypal or the post office and get a better shipping rate, doesn't mean SSC isn't being charged more. I can go to work and ship something, and then go price that same thing online and get a better rate sometimes. SSC is a small customer too. We think they're big because they put out so much product, but they're nothing compared to a retailer or distributor. SSC is a little guy to the carriers, mark my words.

Next week...hopefully....This Hunter in the clouds... will be mine._.:impatient: :gah: :panic:
Btw. great review

Sleeper Grail...:wink1:

I have to give HT the Edge .. the paint is just far more superiors and realistic looking then SSC.. but both are nice looking !!!

12744668_10208466175871864_5415608601362492773_n_zpset0ezjh5.jpg

the old boba is out of the race.. sorry.. always loved the old one.. but those are just better

Where I work, we have a publishing operation and they ship quite a few things out of there. You'd be surprised how expensive shipping is, especially on these larger items. And you can ship to one area and it seems cheap, and the next area it seems insanely expensive (both receiving the same item). I don't know the logic the carriers use, but they somehow figure up costs by the location and it varies, a lot sometimes.

Shipping just went up this year too, across the board. USPS was pretty darn affordable for the longest time, and this year they jacked their rates like 25%. It's nuts. Shipping is a killer right now for anyone, worse than I've seen for a long time.

Shipping sucks big time.. I use UPS and I actually think SSC shipping prices seem OK. I got Batman modern PF from them from Cali to NY for 50.00.. I shipped the Original Batman PF to Texas and it cost me 98.00

Just got my processing notice for Wed....could have this by the end of the week since I'm in AZ, but we'll see. Been waiting for this one for a while!

Back