Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Where did we get the price tag from?
With the larger base and it being Boba Fett it was just an assumption on my part so I wouldn't be surprised or shocked if the price did go up, but as of right now it's just an educated guess. Heck I'll probably still order it if it's 500$ as long as it's got a reasonable flex pay. Sometimes I hate being a Boba collector, lol

I thought it was supposed to represent him stepping down from a shuttle. That's what it looks like to me. I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned that though.

Like he's just landed and is on the hunt.

It's not the pose, it's the piece he's standing one. The little slanty board, it's just out of place.

It's not the pose, it's the piece he's standing one. The little slanty board, it's just out of place.

That's what I'm saying though, the little slanty board is the shuttle door just dropped down.

With the larger base and it being Boba Fett it was just an assumption on my part so I wouldn't be surprised or shocked if the price did go up, but as of right now it's just an educated guess.

Please, don't do that again. :lol

I'm beginning to get the impression that there never is not, never has been, and never will be such a thing as an "accurate Fett helmet." Not a 1:1, not on a bust, not on a figure, not on a statue. Hell, I'm not even sure if the actual prop would be considered "accurate" or not at this point. :lol

I also really don't care. This thing is brilliant.

I'm beginning to get the impression that there never is not, never has been, and never will be such a thing as an "accurate Fett helmet." Not a 1:1, not on a bust, not on a figure, not on a statue. Hell, I'm not even sure if the actual prop would be considered "accurate" or not at this point. :lol

I also really don't care. This thing is brilliant.

At this point I've accepted that no matter what any company makes for the Boba, hating the kit and doing it yourself well always be more accurate. Now whenever a new piece comes out I'm more worried about the accuracy of the paint/chills than the sculpt. This Boba has slightly iffy proportions ib the helmet, but the paint and pose for this guy is absolutely breathtaking

No one cares/notices if the helmet is inaccurate. It's a majestic Fett figure at 1/4 scale.

I can respect that. The ridiculously long rifle is the single reason I passed on the Mythos Fett over and over. I'd rather a big base than an oversized weapon. I know its apples to oranges though, as far as our reasonings are concerned.

the rifle is just an option. he can be displayed without it.

No one cares/notices if the helmet is inaccurate. It's a majestic Fett figure at 1/4 scale.

It is a fantastic statue, but making it accurate is not a bad thing - especially when it will sell for $500 :p

the rifle is just an option. he can be displayed without it.

I wasn't satisfied with that small pistol either:lol I know it's a small detail but I want to be 100% on board with a piece before I pick it up like I am with both Boba PF's.

That's what I'm saying though, the little slanty board is the shuttle door just dropped down.

That is a ridiculous small shuttle door then, imagine it retracted back up, how high could that go? Is it dropped down, then why is it slanted instead of horizontal? He'd have to crouch and climb out :| And even so that would still suck, why have something connected to something that isn't there. They could have put in a modicum of effort in designing a piece that would fit onto the bits already there and provide him the purchase for his footing and it would look a ton better.

That is a ridiculous small shuttle door then, imagine it retracted back up, how high could that go? Is it dropped down, then why is it slanted instead of horizontal? He'd have to crouch and climb out :| And even so that would still suck, why have something connected to something that isn't there. They could have put in a modicum of effort in designing a piece that would fit onto the bits already there and provide him the purchase for his footing and it would look a ton better.

Is it that hard to just think of it as something that would be on a Bespin rooftop? Just look at any of the buildings in the back and this piece could look like it takes place there.
tumblr_mkhosg_DNe_K1s3689io9_r1_500.jpg

1504234_515963798549713_671925697174901878_o.jpg

Just a random piece of Bespiny rooftop. I'm gonna paint a cloud sunset mural behind him :lol

So I guess its going to be me, Bruce, Irvy and like two other ppl.getting this because this isn't EXACT enough for everyone else. Well sucks to be you guys. :duff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So I guess its going to be me, Bruce, Irvy and like two other ppl.getting this because this isn't EXACT enough for everyone else. Well sucks to be you guys. :duff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I love this piece! I'm 90% in for PO. don't collect star wars stuff in general, only thing i own is the shaak ti PF but this and vader will prob be my undoing...

I would actually love Fett with the looooong rifle, he has in the mythos edition. I really like star wars guns that is inspired by the old 1900 war weapons!

Back