Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Lol I still cant get over the fact that Boba is Jango's dad lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Been reading some Jango/Boba graphic novels.....it helps add the character, etc. for me (and I highly recommend them). I know some only like the movies but there wasn't enough time for secondary characters to really be flushed out. But hell George would have probably jacked them up anyway so it's probably a good thing. They are really popular characters even given their small roles and screen time so that's saying something.

Lol you're treading on thin ice, considering the thread. If Star Wars wasn't a movie, and Boba wasn't a "villain" he probably wouldn't have been removed from the conflict in the same way. That being said, Boba's attitude and body language is moreso what defines him as a menacing and intimidating character as opposed to his dialogue or actions, the former of which being far more impressive

To be fair, I'm kind of trolling at this point. I get the whole he's just a bad ass thing but at the same time there are so many rich and vibrant characters in the Star Wars universe that Sideshow will never do because everyone wants the cool guy in armor over and over again in every scale. His popularity always boggled me. I mean I like him but the devotion to him has always mystified me.

I also think the EU really made him into a great character. But most of the people who are a fan of Boba's seem to be movie only kinds of people which always mystifies me even more.

You admit to the trolling, so I can't be too mad, haha. I really like Boba moreso for the design and detail put into the paint and accessories on his armor. It's sort of the "Picture is worth 1000 words" kinda thing where his armor tells such a fascinating and mysterious story. Also the closer you get, the more and more detail you see on it, that's why I've been a stickler for quality on expectations for Boba pieces

Well hey we've got another reason to love Disney. Not only did they get rid of almost every great Star Wars character in existence they made some of the one's that still exist, like Boba, go back to being ******.

Fair enough, although they haven't announced or planned an LSF, it would be a day 1 p/o for me. As for the pose, it looks like they are going with the Star Wars galaxy artwork pose, which is absolutely ok with me
Boba_Fett_by_ukitakumuki.jpg

Damn! It would be hard for me to resist a preorder of that. :clap

I complain I'm sick of Boba Fett and then suddenly the only three threads getting traction are all focused solely on him. :lol

Fair enough, although they haven't announced or planned an LSF, it would be a day 1 p/o for me. As for the pose, it looks like they are going with the Star Wars galaxy artwork pose, which is absolutely ok with me
Boba_Fett_by_ukitakumuki.jpg

Man, that would be the perfect Pose! :hi5:

Not too dynamic (i didn`t like dynamic Poses like ROTJ Luke, Maul, Cyborg Maul, Savage), but more aggressive like the first PF,
and please with a movable Head....:pray:

Back