Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my piece and checking it out while setting it up and I noticed something strange. The magnets for the hand and gun are a little weak on my peace. I mean, I can feel that it's in there but it's definitely not the strongest magnet I've experience and it doesn't have that snap in tight pool or some other pieces. I'm curious if it's just my piece or have any of you guys experienced that as well?

Just got my piece and checking it out while setting it up and I noticed something strange. The magnets for the hand and gun are a little weak on my peace. I mean, I can feel that it's in there but it's definitely not the strongest magnet I've experience and it doesn't have that snap in tight pool or some other pieces. I'm curious if it's just my piece or have any of you guys experienced that as well?

Mine is the same way Amphion. In fact, I wasn't sure there was a magnet there at first. Maybe Sideshow may have done that on purpose because the guns are supported by the other hand??

Mine is the same way Amphion. In fact, I wasn't sure there was a magnet there at first. Maybe Sideshow may have done that on purpose because the guns are supported by the other hand??

Yeah that's possible. Thanks for replying. Puts me at ease.

Nice review Jaws! You cracked me up when you were talking about the braids :lol

Great review Jaws! :duffYou just made the wait until my BF Ex arrives quite a bit harder.:lol

Thanks guys... I hope the reviews are fun and easy to watch. Good to know someone is enjoying them :)

Yep.... Mine is not strong either... If there even is one.. I think it's the other hand support like starscream said.

Not sure if this is an issue and I think I may have seen it on other people's photos as well but my velcro strap on the right foot is slightly shorter than it should be and doesn't reach all the way. Left foot is fine. I'd hate to exchange the statue over this is since everything else on it so far seems perfect. What do you guys think?

20160313_234404.jpg

I'm sure you can either stretch it further or have the clothing folded a bit so that the two velcros strips are even.

I had the chance to buy this.... I chose the Iron Patriot Maquette over it :lol

Boba Fett isn't a favorite character of mine. I don't have any other Star Wars PF and there is not another piece in my opinion that compliments this. I don't like the base or the pose. I hate how the head is looking down, it is probably my biggest complaint. It just doesn't look good to me in some of the photos. I wish his head was looking up. I think it would have looked better.

Seems to be a lot of issues with this one though. Anyone have the Hot Toys one to compare?

I'm sure you can either stretch it further or have the clothing folded a bit so that the two velcros strips are even.

The fabric seems to be glued to his leg I guess so for it to be folded I would have to exert a little force to rip it off and I'm afraid to do that. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Not sure if this is an issue and I think I may have seen it on other people's photos as well but my velcro strap on the right foot is slightly shorter than it should be and doesn't reach all the way. Left foot is fine. I'd hate to exchange the statue over this is since everything else on it so far seems perfect. What do you guys think?

View attachment 252375

Dude... I would let that one slide.... That is nothing. You trade in that one there is every chance you get another with a bigger problem.... I don't even think SSC would view that as an issue. I am as OCD as the next guy but that would be a non issue to me.

Boba Fett isn't a favorite character of mine. I don't have any other Star Wars PF and there is not another piece in my opinion that compliments this. I don't like the base or the pose. I hate how the head is looking down, it is probably my biggest complaint. It just doesn't look good to me in some of the photos. I wish his head was looking up. I think it would have looked better.

Seems to be a lot of issues with this one though. Anyone have the Hot Toys one to compare?

All of this is just..... Well.... Crazy talk ;) ;)

I don't think there has been a lot of issues... There have been a few but the large majority seem to be happy. As far as compatibility... You just need to wait and he will have a Vader to go with him :)

But if you don't care for the character them yes you should pass.

All of this is just..... Well.... Crazy talk ;) ;)

I don't think there has been a lot of issues... There have been a few but the large majority seem to be happy. As far as compatibility... You just need to wait and he will have a Vader to go with him :)

But if you don't care for the character them yes you should pass.

Yeah, it just sounds like someone convincing themselves why they passed on this:lol No offense WWE:D

Dude... I would let that one slide.... That is nothing. You trade in that one there is every chance you get another with a bigger problem.... I don't even think SSC would view that as an issue. I am as OCD as the next guy but that would be a non issue to me.

Yeah thanks. I don't want to send this in and get a bad decal or some bad paint or worse.

Can't believe anyone got the Iron Patriot maquette over this. Just seems I don't know..... Especially given how you were talking about 'issues' with the statue.

But I do understand what you are talking about the head pose. I myself wish that I could raise the head a bit, but overall I really like the pose and to me the only limitation is that the statue can't be displayed on bottom shelves.

But if you really have that many dislikes, it's probably not a statue for you.

I myself wish that I could raise the head a bit, but overall I really like the pose and to me the only limitation is that the statue can't be displayed on bottom shelves.

Wait...why can't it be displayed on the bottom shelf? That's where I am about to put mine. Do you mean for those that have the glass doors with their Bestas? I don't have glass doors yet so all my tall pieces have been going on the bottom. Bad idea when I actually get doors?

I am only collecting for 8 months so haven't really figured out what's the best place in a Besta to place tall statues.

That was just my opinion.

Just my personal preference for the head to be facing me rather then the head to be looking down below my eyeline.

But then again as you mentioned, I do have glassvik doors which weighs heavily in my display options.

I usually place my tall statues in the top shelf (as when I'm looking up the borders on the glassvik doors aren't an issue, whereas for the bottom shelf the borders can obscure the entire head of a statue), but sometimes I have to put them in the middle dependant on display options.

In fact I intend to get a custom acrylic display to put my Boba Fett in.

That was just my opinion.

Just my personal preference for the head to be facing me rather then the head to be looking down below my eyeline.

But then again as you mentioned, I do have glassvik doors which weighs heavily in my display options.

I usually place my tall statues in the top shelf (as when I'm looking up the borders on the glassvik doors aren't an issue, whereas for the bottom shelf the borders can obscure the entire head of a statue), but sometimes I have to put them in the middle dependant on display options.

In fact I intend to get a custom acrylic display to put my Boba Fett in.

Oh I see, yeah the head looking down is definitely an issue when it's on the bottom shelf. I really hope those Tombo door replacements come to the US soon.

Back