Bloodsport (Premium Format Figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate your conviction and "Liked" this on Facebook, but don't see it happening realistically. If it were to come out, I would probably prefer Enterbay got the license and added it to their 1/4 series.

As a 1/6 figure yes,would look great with all the outfits.But as a Statue i have no interest.

Um, no offend but why do the guys who have no interest tell us that they have no interest? Just don't like www.facebook.com/SC.Bloodsport 'n that's all :wave

Bloodsport is the most memorable JCVD movie to his fans! I can see it has 90,010 people at the moment who like it on FB only https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloodsport/113678425309678 so, if SC makes 800 - 1,000 - 1,300 - 1,500 statues; I am sure the JCVD fans, action and martial arts freaks will buy it at once!

As for the 1/6 action figure, I prefer Hot Toys should make 2 Universal Soldiers (Gr-44 & GR-13)...

41597_272608435131_7863_n.jpg

URL: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=272608435131

Thanx!

As a 1/6 figure yes,would look great with all the outfits.But as a Statue i have no interest.

with HT announcing a Johnny Depp line, i'd like a Martial Artist Line, i'd take Van Damme in 1/6 Fig as Kickboxer, Bloodsport, Cyborg or Universal Soldier.

A Jackie Chan
A Dolph Lundgren
and other i cant think of right now.

I would be all over this PF. While it's not may favorite JCVD film, it's arguably his most recognizable role. We need atleast 1 JCVD PF.

I would be all over this PF. While it's not my favorite JCVD film, it's arguably his most recognizable role. We need at least 1 JCVD PF.

Well, if you take a look at the petition page, it has 3,386 people at the moment www.facebook.com/SC.Bloodsport who are interested in this premium format figure. Plus, 91,948 people who like the movie www.facebook.com/pages/Bloodsport/113678425309678 and 597,541 people like Jean-Claude Van Damme himself www.facebook.com/Muscles.from.Brussels on Facebook!

According to all these thousand numbers, if SC makes more or less than 1,000 pieces, I am pretty sure they will be ALL sold out in no time. SC, please do it!

Well, if you take a look at the petition page, it has 3,386 people at the moment www.facebook.com/SC.Bloodsport who are interested in this premium format figure. Plus, 91,948 people who like the movie www.facebook.com/pages/Bloodsport/113678425309678 and 597,541 people like Jean-Claude Van Damme himself www.facebook.com/Muscles.from.Brussels on Facebook!

According to all these thousand numbers, if SC makes more or less than 1,000 pieces, I am pretty sure they will be ALL sold out in no time. SC, please do it!

Those numbers'll change right quick when the $325 asking price goes public. "Liking" on FB is free. Dropping $300+ on an 18" statue of Van Damme is a different story all together.

Back