"Blood Feud 2" **Brand New** Selene from "Underworld"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this picture at HT Facebook and was wondering if anyone knows if this is the one supposed to be made by Hollywood collectibles group? If so they need to fix her face cause as you can see it looks nothing like Kate.

This is not HCG, this is the blood feud 1 model kit. Its in 1/4th scale and the face isnt all that bad close up, heres a link

https://resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?p=193797

This statue is awesome! Who sculpted this and can we get them to do a 1/6 head?

Just came across this thread. This is too cool to get pushed back.
Is there any chance you would offer the head sculpt or a modified version? A lot of fellow freaks dying to put together a 1/6th scale figure. Sign me up!!!!

Thought some of you Horrorhounds would like to see this one! It's called "BLOOD FEUD 2"

Its 1/6 scale. Parts breakdown in the pic below. The white cylinder below the guns contain the loose shell casings and the dislodging fragments.

Contact me by PM if your interested. Thanks for checkin it out!

1326567212.jpg
1326567218.jpg

1326567231.jpg
1326567214.jpg

1326567219.jpg
1326567222.jpg

1326567268.jpg

robertoselenesketchfinal.jpg

1326916908.jpg
1326567265.jpg

Oh my.... that is really gorgeous!!! I want to paint her up!!

I am sooo pumped for this one. And the one thing I only want right is the face sculpt And it looks like they hit the mark. Definite day 1 buy for me. Kate B. has always been my hollywood crush and I love underworld. HCG is doing pretty damn good as of late. I am also getting their Res.Evil. statues. (chris,jill,nemisis)

Back