1/6 Blitzway Hunters (Day after WWIII) the boy berbakat dr bb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway has announced the 4th figure in HUNTERS Day After WWIII: White Ghost
371951f7-e231-43c9-83e4-47dafa589744.jpg

b5fb5d12-6a50-4a7a-aa3e-49835245f169.jpg

c4f2c9f3f9357d7e576e1144f3231016_1182x836.jpg

(Sorry, I’m on mobile and it can be hard to share photos)

https://blitzway.com/product/white-ghost2/

It’s available for pre-order at Hobby Galaxy, BBTS, Entertainment Earth, Giantoy and a couple other retailers right now. I imagine Sideshow will also have it soon.

It’s expected for August 2022. Between $310-$420 depending on retailer.
16.54 inches (42cm) standing on base.

Berbakat from this series is one of my very favorite 1/6 figures I own, and I just missed out on Dr BB and The Boy, but this time I’ve got my order in early!

Last edited:
I like this design. The attention to detail on the Dr. BB figure is amazing! I have to admit, I am not a fan of the cumbersome base of all figures in this line, but the paint apps on the last one was great

I like this design. The attention to detail on the Dr. BB figure is amazing! I have to admit, I am not a fan of the cumbersome base of all figures in this line, but the paint apps on the last one was great
I agree about the bases; I imagine the added weight and height just makes it difficult to mix in with some folks’ display setups.

I wouldn’t be upset if they weren’t included. I do think this base has a bit more character than the Berbakat, which was just rubble.

The detailing on the accessories from Blitzway is amazing so, even though it’ll be a long wait, I’m really excited for this figure. I wonder if they plan to introduce more figures in this line in quick succession.

All in on this guy. Wicked design.
I believe this was one of Bhead’s first customs for the Hunters series and initially thought this was gonna be his first release with Blitzway. Glad it’s finally coming.

The original from a few years ago.
FB875B69-1B1A-408B-970E-981CA9CEB1C7.jpeg

A little more detail and some color variants.

All in on this guy. Wicked design.
I believe this was one of Bhead’s first customs for the Hunters series and initially thought this was gonna be his first release with Blitzway. Glad it’s finally coming.

The original from a few years ago.
View attachment 546306
A little more detail and some color variants.
That’s awesome! I like how everything really hangs off of him; weighing him down in his original custom. The mask seems almost unchanged, and I think I actually prefer that little extra bit of color in his original.

I’ve seen some of Bhead’s art but I didn’t realize he’d made his own figures too. That’s fantastic. The figures keep selling out so I do hope the line continues for a long while!

I should give it a shot. But there’s something about the threea line that seems like magic that would be difficult to reproduce. It’s probably a symptom of how much marketing and the brand play with perception, but it’s there for me. Weak, I know.

got the White Ghost delivered yesterday and set it up today. The box is much smaller (yay!). detail and accessories are top notch. So many display options; same with Dr. BB, who is now set up next to to the White Ghost. I hope Bitlzway continues this line

got the White Ghost delivered yesterday and set it up today. The box is much smaller (yay!). detail and accessories are top notch. So many display options; same with Dr. BB, who is now set up next to to the White Ghost. I hope Bitlzway continues this line
I received my White Ghost last week, but I’ve only done a cursory check of the figure; I’m a little short on play/display space.

It’s a fantastic figure! I really like the art style of these characters. I missed out on Dr. BB, but I’m sure I’ll get whomever comes out next.

Got mine, too. I’m going to unbox tomorrow. Pretty excited. I saw a YouTube review and I’m excited about the dog. All in all, no regrets based on what I saw

Back