Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Dark Red version, even though it looks more comfy, i can't imagine how it can be better compared to the original one.

Anyone removed the belt, i think it's poking out when you have the suit buttoned. But it's leather/rubbery material i'm worried i might just spoil it.

BTW anyone has the longer Gold Chain getting dulled, i can't recall if it's done on purpose or just oxidation. The smaller chain is still pretty goldy.

Didn't notice there's a Holster until today.

Also is there any reason Blitzway version going for $500? I've seen folks selling just the chair and asking for $300, which is ridiculous, and the fact that the rubber gold parts do sweat out makes it even less worthy. My chair was like having green tears on the face which looks creepy and i kept it in the box all this while.

I have obtained a better chair for my Tony MOntana,: Yess

Thank you for your comment, will be commit an outrage against possible spots in the white suit. Tony has the opened jacket in order that his aspect is mas Scarface, mas aggressively, regards.

better put a piece of tissue or plastic where the suit comes in contact with the chair.

Thank you for your comment, will be commit an outrage against possible spots in the white suit. Tony has the opened jacket in order that his aspect is mas Scarface, mas aggressively, regards.

This is going for $500? Or are people just asking that? I would've guess it was still going at around retail.

Look at ebay, there's only 1 seller that is asking for near retail price. The chair is asking for $300. I don't know if there's any folks who actually buy them.

This is going for $500? Or are people just asking that? I would've guess it was still going at around retail.

So how much is this thing worth in the after market now ? Thinking of selling mine.

Brand new in a box about 400-500. Just Tony 200-300, Just the chair 100-200. I sold mine as a open set for about 425 on Amazon. I have now got the EB version and I must say I am very pleased with. Paid about 195

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really!? Darn, kinda wishing I hadn't broken down my loose Tony to make Carlito now. Ah well.....

Carlito is awesome though. I bought him boxed set through eBay. For 230. Do you have the Blitzway Scarface chair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brand new in a box about 450-500. Just Tony 300-350 Just the chair 150-200. I sold mine as a open set for about 425 on Amazon. I have now got the EB version and I must say I am very pleased with. Paid about 195

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, holy crap ! Didn't know it was that much. Thanks for the info.

12ba049554d16434fafb6c213609b4fd.jpg

Ok well I guess Ill find out if the old saying "If its to good to be true, then it is!" is fact or fiction. Found a SF head sculpt, clothing, gun, cigar for $70 + shipping (no body), then on ebay I found a loose figure with extra hands most accessories minus the chair and no box for $200 , then I came across a full set, supposedly mint in box everything included asking $250 countered at $200, rencountered at $225. Aaaaaaaaaand the kicker NO feedback, NO buys, And NO other sales (however does have another item for sale but not sold yet. But at what Ive seen these go for, i figured its worth a shot. Plus I should be getting it within a week, so fingers crossed:pray:

Ok well I guess Ill find out if the old saying "If its to good to be true, then it is!" is fact or fiction. Found a SF head sculpt, clothing, gun, cigar for $70 + shipping (no body), then on ebay I found a loose figure with extra hands most accessories minus the chair and no box for $200 , then I came across a full set, supposedly mint in box everything included asking $250 countered at $200, rencountered at $225. Aaaaaaaaaand the kicker NO feedback, NO buys, And NO other sales (however does have another item for sale but not sold yet. But at what Ive seen these go for, i figured its worth a shot. Plus I should be getting it within a week, so fingers crossed:pray:

Maybe because you lowballed an already low price for this ? You just admitted to finding parts for a total of $270. I would of reconsidered as well, like he probably did. I'll be selling mine and there's no way I'd let it go for $225 knowing that the chair alone goes for $200.

Well I guess technically it was a lowball from what Ive seen people sell....or try to sell them at. But if he had it listed at $250 or best offer, I dont think a $200 offer was a lowball in relation to what he was asking. Also both other listed items that I found were both missing the box and chair, thats what made this gamble worth a shot. Because I figured in a worst case scenario if he is shady and put in a knock off head sculpt, I can always sell the chair, box, and accessories and get my money back if not make a small profit(if I choose not to dispute it.) But I guess ill have to wait and see, for all I know the guy has nothing else to do other than place fake items and he never sends anything out.:dunno

Soooo " My little friend" just arrived seems to be good, only thing is Im looking at the photos most of you have posted and my suit doesnt seem as white. In person looks a little .... i dont know if its dingy or just off white. But I noticed when I took a photo it looks like most of the pics on here (whiter suit), so I dont need explanations on camera exposure and all that mumbo but for those that have the fig, does the suit look off white in hand? and have any of you washed the suit and if so how? (im assuming I shouldnt just throw it in the wash) and what kind of sunglasses are most of you guys using? thanks in advance.

Back