Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my 3 Pack Friday so I've had a few days to set up and absorb them, and....wow. They really have a presence on the shelf. Individually, they are all awesome but set up together, I'm back in 1984!
Pretty lucky with the QC issue. All proton packs work, clips are fine etc...I couldn't find Ray's cigarettes, but they are so small I might have accidentally flung them out of the box, so he's using Venkman's.
The only issue I had was the hose from the nutrino wand had come loose at the section where it connects to the proton pack on Venkman. No biggie, just a spot of glue.
You have to be very mindful when holding the figures and accessories as there are so many little hoses and knobs, but otherwise they feel pretty sturdy.
Definitely recommend these if you're able to get them and have the funds and space.
Here's some iphone pics and I'll get some DSLR ones up through the week.
IMG_5526.JPG
IMG_5525.JPG
IMG_5529.JPG

I received my 3 Pack Friday so I've had a few days to set up and absorb them, and....wow. They really have a presence on the shelf. Individually, they are all awesome but set up together, I'm back in 1984!
Pretty lucky with the QC issue. All proton packs work, clips are fine etc...I couldn't find Ray's cigarettes, but they are so small I might have accidentally flung them out of the box, so he's using Venkman's.
The only issue I had was the hose from the nutrino wand had come loose at the section where it connects to the proton pack on Venkman. No biggie, just a spot of glue.
You have to be very mindful when holding the figures and accessories as there are so many little hoses and knobs, but otherwise they feel pretty sturdy.
Definitely recommend these if you're able to get them and have the funds and space.
Here's some iphone pics and I'll get some DSLR ones up through the week.
View attachment 386130
View attachment 386131
View attachment 386129

Great set up, they really pop on that shelf.

That looks really nice, where did you purchase that shelf.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That last pic taken at a lower angle looks great- the portraits really look stunning there

Photo0748.jpg just got him, haven't really got time (or energy) till the weekend to set everything up correctly. Good news is everything is present and correct, with no issues. Phew! It was an added nice touch that blitzway put plastic corners on the box itself to prevent the corners from being creased in the box. Nice Blitz way! Need to fiddle with the proton straps ( can they be pulled tighter?) as they are a little uneven etc. But my GOD this figure is utterly incredible! The light up proton pack, the paint finish, the details. Its all utterly beautiful! This is on par with anything Hot Toys has done. I would say even surpassing them in many ways!...Now I need to really consider if to get Egon or not.

Where does ray's little motherboard type thing clip onto? Is it back onto the unit that's on his belt.

Took Slimer and the sign out of the box tonight, and it really completes the display (though my actual display for them needs improving at some point). I'm beginning to like these guys more and more despite their faults. Very nice set, that I'm glad I picked up.
46b73c27d086d72495c304afcec132f9.jpg

Stock, ungloved hands are really damn limiting, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I finally got around to checking my 4 pack. I thought I better after the stories on here, luckily all good. All packs working, all names good, everything looks in 1 piece. Thanks to Timewalker again for shipping my pack to Oz. Champion.
Now the wait for ECTO

:wave :lol

Actually if you want to get them to slide in and out with no problem, break off one of the latches on the male attachment. I had to do that with my Egon simply because the slit on the female attachment wasn't wide enough on one end to accommodate both latches, so I just broke one off and it holds just fine and as a result, slides out easily if you want it to.

Not that I recommend doing that because it's pretty bad in the first place I had to break part of it just to get it to attach. But only having it attached with one latch on the male end does enable you to detach the belt with ease if you wanted to.

Hands are a pet peeve for me with pretty much every figure.

Finished my trap holster for Ray.

Q63HUKq.jpg

That's great. Any chance you would do commissions on it?

Back