Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what exactly will they replace? If the connectors on the belt are broken do they send you new connectors and expect you to fit them? If the neutrona wand is broken (on my Ray figure it has come apart) do they send you a whole new proton pack?

I have no idea what they have planned. Best to just email Bluefin and see what they say.

Curious guys did any of your figures coveralls have stains like this? You can see it on different areas of both sides of the pants.

IMG_1943.jpgIMG_1942.jpg

I hope so, but didn't I Am Toys dismiss the idea of a second run?

Yes. The most current information I have, as it has been explained to me, there will be no second run, however there is supposed to be a second shipment this month, which is still part of the first batch. They weren’t able to ship everything in one installment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of us in Canada and ordered from the Full Circle Toy group, I just got my final invoice on the 4pack which means it's ready to ship!

Yes. The most current information I have, as it has been explained to me, there will be no second run, however there is supposed to be a second shipment this month, which is still part of the first batch. They weren’t able to ship everything in one installment.

That's good to know, thanks. So more are coming at least.

But Blitzway's 4x 1984 Ghostbusters are complete.

For those of us in Canada and ordered from the Full Circle Toy group, I just got my final invoice on the 4pack which means it's ready to ship!

got the same invoice from them, emailed and asked when it's expected to come in. They told me it's shipped and can take a few weeks to arrive.

So has anyone had this problem yet? I was trying to find a new pose for my Venkman figure tonight when the freakin ARM broke off!! And I wasn't putting any real stress on the joint at all! Or putting him into any kind of weird or crazy pose or anything either. I mean, seriously. WTF.

20171220_195051 (511x800).jpg

I admit I was never crazy about this body anyway, but it still shouldn't be as fragile as this.

Curious if I should make a complaint about it with BW CS. It's there but it does look like "Battle Damage" wear and tear
You have nothing to worry about. All the suits have some level of printed on (checkered pattern-like areas/small spots) dark weathering; which is exactly what you have. I'll be it, the area on yours is a bit more than most; but I can say that my Ray came with heavier and more spread out weathering than Peter. So basically, every single figure is unique in that reguard.

So has anyone had this problem yet? I was trying to find a new pose for my Venkman figure tonight when the freakin ARM broke off!! And I wasn't putting any real stress on the joint at all! Or putting him into any kind of weird or crazy pose or anything either. I mean, seriously. WTF.

View attachment 383364

I admit I was never crazy about this body anyway, but it still shouldn't be as fragile as this.

Yikes. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to replace the bodies on these. Does anyone know what TTs match up to the various Blitzway bodies used?

Back