Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I wonder what Sideshow's shipping will be.

Just had an email from Aaron at Planet Action figures that they are now unable to carry the Ecto-1, due to "logistical reasons". :(

Just had an email from Aaron at Planet Action figures that they are now unable to carry the Ecto-1, due to "logistical reasons". :(

I read the message in the Group. It sounds pretty dodgy ordering this from anyone if there's no insurance between Hong Kong and the UK.

Not to mention that "...spare parts for the item will be extremely hard to get."

Plus the credible rumour that if BW don't hit their quota they won't even put it into production.

This situation is going to impede that quota as it likely affects more than just deliveries to the UK.

It really comes to something when the two main suppliers advise retailers against stocking it. Well, we thought the car was too big, and now it appears BW have bitten off more than they can chew as well.

Everything about Ecto 1 sounds like a nightmare from price, to shipping costs, to shipping in and of itself, potential fragility, space...ugh...I am really glad that I collect 1/6 scale figures and have no interest in cars.

I’m quite the opposite the 89 Batmobile got me into the hobby. I absolutely love the 1/6 vehicles.

Everything about Ecto 1 sounds like a nightmare from price, to shipping costs, to shipping in and of itself, potential fragility, space...ugh...I am really glad that I collect 1/6 scale figures and have no interest in cars.

That's all true... but it still looks cool as hell and would be an amazing thing to have anyway. :D

Ultimately though I decided to pass and get a DeLorean instead, since it's half the price and a bit more iconic in my mind (and also smaller).

That's all true... but it still looks cool as hell and would be an amazing thing to have anyway. :D

Ultimately though I decided to pass and get a DeLorean instead, since it's half the price and a bit more iconic in my mind (and also smaller).

I don't disagree it looks awesome! I will enjoy the pictures too just never really got into buying or displaying vehicles myself.

https://i.imgur.com/60RWw8J.jpg

Sorry for the graininess.
Didnt realize how bad it was until I got the image off the phone and onto the pc.

Should at least help for size, not details :p

One sixth scale ride's are too addictive cant have just one. ha ha...

Attachments

• dx10 on bike.jpg
    dx10 on bike.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 188
  • rides 2b_zpsaqabc3ux.jpg
    rides 2b_zpsaqabc3ux.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 189
  • ghost 2a.JPG
    ghost 2a.JPG
    814.3 KB · Views: 196
  • bttf 2b.JPG
    bttf 2b.JPG
    682.6 KB · Views: 191
  • bats 5a.JPG
    bats 5a.JPG
    555.1 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

https://i.imgur.com/60RWw8J.jpg

Sorry for the graininess.
Didnt realize how bad it was until I got the image off the phone and onto the pc.

Should at least help for size, not details :p

I really hate myself for not buying the Burtonmobile... but so many were scratched up out of the box.

I really hate myself for not buying the Burtonmobile... but so many were scratched up out of the box.

just call it battle damage lol. The only worry i have is the rocket tail lights & roofrack s bit i plan on messaging blitzway to be extra carefull with those bits. This ecto-1 was beat up and dirty so gonna be wee difficult keeping safe n clean being all white but enjoy cleaning my ride's.

It's funny seeing all these comparison pics making the DeLorean look tiny. It's the only 1/6 vehicle I have and it still looks massive to me. :lol No space for any other vehicles sadly.

Timewalker seem awesome and with the amount of ownership that they displayed over this release I was regretting not having ordered from them as it seemed they would be first out the door in the U.S. I feel better now because mine just shipped from Secret Compass here in the U.S. Great communication from them and would recommend them to other U.S. collectors! Cannot believe that they are out the door and on the way with UPS!

If I loved these figures any more I would carry them around with me everywhere like a seven year old.

No way! He only just e-mailed me yesterday regarding preordering it too. Are you still ordering the Ecto? If so, who with?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Don't know yet. It's likely all UK suppliers will have gotten the same message. They were instructed that all shipments would be uninsured and any breakages / losses would not be covered.

I didn't think it would be any more difficult than the 89 Batmobile. With the shields, the box size is about the same, and the weight only 3kgs more with the Ecto-1.

This is so exciting. I can't believe/hope I get mine shipped this week from BF in L.A. to me in L.A.

Back