Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I can’t imagine what a CS nightmare these would be if they came with broken pieces and issues. Hopefully Blitzway is smart and thinks carefully about how to package this up to ship with very little exposure to damage.

I remember the 89 batmobile issues with scraped paint and that was a big issue to fine one that didn’t have bad paint jobs. I went through four cars before finding one that was perfect with no paint flaws.

ECTO-1 Secret Compass $1349.00

$135.00 Dep.

I can’t imagine what a CS nightmare these would be if they came with broken pieces and issues. Hopefully Blitzway is smart and thinks carefully about how to package this up to ship with very little exposure to damage.

I remember the 89 batmobile issues with scraped paint and that was a big issue to fine one that didn’t have bad paint jobs. I went through four cars before finding one that was perfect with no paint flaws.

Yeah it would be cool if they built this so you could easily dismantle it, and just plug in a new part if something has a defect. Because shipping the entire freakin car back and forth for repairs just doesn't seem workable at all.

Ecto-1 is a a must have! It's more than I ever thought I'd spend in this hobby, but I say that on a monthly basis. I really think this is something that I will appreciate more than the 6-7 figures that I can trim out of the pipeline. The Delorean is absolutely one of the favorite items in my collection. If it weren't for the Jazz Inc dios it wouldn't even be a question... And I remember feeling guilty when I dropped the money for it, but I definitely don't have any regrets. Now I just need to decide on where to take the plunge for Ecto! It's a $60 - $100 savings at TW but I've never ordered from them and who knows what can happen to shipping in the next year (or three). I've never had any issues with BBTS and I love their pack outs, so I'm weighing what my peace of mind is worth... Definitely $60, but $100? I'm leaning toward yes, but I should probably sleep on it since I had no intention on committing $1,600 to anything this morning!

Steve at Timewalker is extremely good. I dont think you could go wrong there. This has been confirmed by many people on this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ordered Ecto 1 from CDUK, figures are expected early next year, I need to find a way to store these, never mind display them, it’s massive!

Translation: “Well said my good fellow. I heartily agree, it is the truth you speak”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip about secret compass. Just preordered d Egon. That puts me at Peter, Egon and Slimer! Enough to satisfy me.

Got an email earlier saying Flossie's will get their figures in on December first for anybody else who ordered from them. I'm pumped.

For whatever reason, call it fate call it luck call it karma. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe i was destined to be thrown out.....i mean i was destined to buy Ecto-1 (then thown out after my better half sees it). Sure it will cost a load of bread to get but i can just get a 3rd mortgage on the house.

For whatever reason, call it fate call it luck call it karma. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe i was destined to be thrown out.....i mean i was destined to buy Ecto-1 (then thown out after my better half sees it). Sure it will cost a load of bread to get but i can just get a 3rd mortgage on the house.

Everyone has 3 mortgages nowadays....

Damn it, I should be working this morning! :wink1:

IMG_2073.jpg

Urgh, don't know if anyone else would be stupid enough to have a problem with this, but be careful with the cord between the trap and the trap release.
It's basically a long metal coil which, it turns out, is easily damaged if you try to force it into the partially closed glove ... arse!

Urgh, don't know if anyone else would be stupid enough to have a problem with this, but be careful with the cord between the trap and the trap release.
It's basically a long metal coil which, it turns out, is easily damaged if you try to force it into the partially closed glove ... arse!

Thanks for the tip! Looking forward to your pictures!

I would LOVE to get Ecto, but just no way I can throw that much cash at it. Congrats to all who are getting it. I look forward to all the pics and living vicariously through you. :lol

Back