Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

BBTS wants $1599 for the Ecto1 WTH??!! If this is the trend I’m likely gonna have to pass.

Sounds like an absolute bargain compared to the UK prices I'm hearing. :lol

That’s too expensive I hope Sideshow doesn’t mark up over retail as high. I didn’t order just yet. checking the expense. At least BBTS and Sideshow won’t charge me until they actually receive it. Maybe Timewalker May have a better deal?
1e1a4904e83f9c63f7598fe7cb795468.jpg

The price may be to counter the $4 flat rate shipping many will most likely use.

Bgny, you also got charged tax. That makes it even less appealing.

The price may be to counter the $4 flat rate shipping many will most likely use.

Bgny, you also got charged tax. That makes it even less appealing.

I didn’t order yet, the tax is a turnoff(FL residents). That’s why I typically order thru Sideshow to avoid tax and use RP.

That’s too expensive I hope Sideshow doesn’t mark up over retail as high. I didn’t order just yet. checking the expense. At least BBTS and Sideshow won’t charge me until they actually receive it. Maybe Timewalker May have a better deal?
1e1a4904e83f9c63f7598fe7cb795468.jpg

Geez... glad I didn’t get the GB because then I would have to have this car and wouldn’t want to have to sell a kidney to afford it. I’m sorry that’s way too much money for plastic and bits of metal. I don’t even care if it has the lights and sound, Hell a $36 Hess truck has lights and sound. Well congrats for those who wanted this and will get it!! Look forward to release pics and videos!

I didn’t order yet, the tax is a turnoff(FL residents). That’s why I typically order thru Sideshow to avoid tax and use RP.

Tax is the reason I don't order much, if anything, from Sideshow. Well, that and their shipping.

I guess we’ll see what other businesses are selling it for over the next few days.

NRD for the car at BBTS. Not surprised they did that.

First quarter 2019 for Ecto 1 means First quarter 2020 based upon what the figures have taught us...

Timewalker just emailed saying they're at the distributor, they're going out next week.

Just think of the Ecto-1 like it's an expensive new TV, that you put on your credit card and then very slowly pay off. :D

Just got an email from TimeWalker! Ghostbusters shipping next freakin week! :yess:

Ecto definitely cheaper at Timewalker.

I really liked the communication with TW and may just order the car thru them.

Man, I think the Mrs will kill me if I order the Ecto. Were getting a new house next year and I keep dreaming of having a huge display with my special pack and the Ecto. I think they'd look great in a big fish tank with some lights on it.

I've just gotta run it past her first [emoji46]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

BBTS wants $1599 for the Ecto1 WTH??!! If this is the trend I’m likely gonna have to pass.

$1600 for the ecto is madness, especially considering it looks no more realistic than HT 1/6 vehicles priced less than half. Who does blitzway think they are, sideshow?

No way I am paying for that much for a toy car. I mean does everyone remember the old school ecto car and how great it was. This is way over priced. Rather get the dolrean.

$1600 for the ecto is madness, especially considering it looks no more realistic than HT 1/6 vehicles priced less than half. Who does blitzway think they are, sideshow?

The disclaimer on every photo that the "Final product might differ slightly from the prototype" doesn't bode well. It needs to differ significantly to justify the cost, even though no matter how unrealistic it appears it will nevertheless cost Blitzway a lot to produce what with all the new moulds.

People will buy it because it's the only option in this scale so Blitzway don't really have to improve it any more. It'll never look more than a big plastic car, whereas the figures have the realism inherent of high end offerings.

Back