Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I ordered from BBTS, so mine are going to do a lot of traveling. They'll arrive here in California then go to Wisconsin, only to come back to me out here in California. :lol

After I get these I think I will step back from the 1/6 scene. There are things that I would like to own (HT Anakin, Hoth Leia, Wolf Predator) but not sure if I really need it. There is nothing "need it" out there for me after the GB. I guess its good and bad....

and still half the shipping cost of Sideshow

I ordered from BBTS, so mine are going to do a lot of traveling. They'll arrive here in California then go to Wisconsin, only to come back to me out here in California. :lol

I spoke with Nathan (if I remember his name correctly) at Timewalker and he said it's looking the beginning or the middle of December before we get these in hand. If you're going to be away during this time or during Christmas call them to make shipping arrangements. This is probably a bad time for a lot of people including myself because I definitely plan to be out of town during these time periods. It's nice to know you can call and make arrangements though. Good people at Timewalker!

Time walker should be shipping ups so you can sign up for my choice and have them hold the package at a ups facility too until you are able to pick up the package. It just has to be picked up within a week or they send it back to the sender.

I spoke with Nathan (if I remember his name correctly) at Timewalker and he said it's looking the beginning or the middle of December before we get these in hand. If you're going to be away during this time or during Christmas call them to make shipping arrangements. This is probably a bad time for a lot of people including myself because I definitely plan to be out of town during these time periods. It's nice to know you can call and make arrangements though. Good people at Timewalker!

You're correct, Nathan is the one who set up the awesome Ghostbusters display. No small feat getting all five figures and half the barricade onto one Detolf shelf:
IMG_2546.jpg

After I get these I think I will step back from the 1/6 scene. There are things that I would like to own (HT Anakin, Hoth Leia, Wolf Predator) but not sure if I really need it. There is nothing "need it" out there for me after the GB. I guess its good and bad....

...what he said. I have almost all my grail figures after these drop.

I think it was IAMTOYS who mentioned the figures may not fit in a detolf with the proton streams attached. Will just one figure fit if the stream is pointed diagonally corner to corner in a detolf?

edit: I ask that and at the same time someone posts a pick of one inside a detolf with stream. lol

WoW December now grrrrr.....:impatient::impatient::impatient:

I know exactly what you mean. After this nothing really ranks as essential.

LONGEST Wait ever see you on groundhogs day. Oh Wait this thread is groundhogs day. Delay, Delay ,Delay.....

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

ghostbusters.gif

Last edited:

So blitzway messaged via FB Ghostbusters to arrive stateside in a week was message. I asked when shipped that was last Sunday stated were shipped, they replied tonight saying in a week to u.s . I was thinking will be much longer then a couple weeks but we will see i guess. I'm just sharing the shocking message blitzway replied to me minute's ago. Dont shoot me when we dont see them in a week or two. The only confirmation i'll believe is from timewalker and UPS Shipping. Here's hoping the FB message is true. Again just sharing info replied via FB Message.

So blitzway messaged via FB Ghostbusters to arrive stateside in a week was message. I asked when shipped that was last Sunday stated were shipped, they replied tonight saying in a week to u.s . I was thinking will be much longer then a couple weeks but we will see i guess. I'm just sharing the shocking message blitzway replied to me minute's ago. Dont shoot me when we dont see them in a week or two. The only confirmation i'll believe is from timewalker and UPS Shipping. Here's hoping the FB message is true. Again just sharing info replied via FB Message.

Aims finger .........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha ha its not a joke but sure feels like it. I dont believe blitzway at all sorry. If we see in a week or 2 I'll be shocked sorry i cant TRUST anyone except UPS Shipping notice. No way i'd joke after all the b.s delays again we will see soon enough not getting any hope's up from this bs message from blitzway.

Back