Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Trust your PKE meter? [emoji848]
ae77e44bda36426c8324229ba631938f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love your photos! Keep em coming!

I plan on them hanging in around my delorean and 89 ride for a second until ecto 1 flys in if can budget for her. Egon would look amazing going back in time with Doc. I'm suprised no ghost rider or tmnt sightings yet.

Time to ligjhtem up on Jason & Freddy!

These look great. Thanks, Toys for the review and entertaining pics!

I watched the movie tonight and took some captures for comparison with Toys pics. Pete and Ray come off as a bit bloated while Winston suffers the obvious paint issues. In the end Egon seems to come out on top with the most accurate sculpt. What do you guys think?

gb1.jpg

gb2.jpg

gb3.jpg

gb4.jpg

Messed around with the collar some more and got some good results. Some decent pulling, squeezing, and tugging, and you can get that neck exposed better. The HS on this is amazeballs. [emoji6]
3832c599481760ca51d473a3f0cb10ba.jpg

that looks superb, thank you!

could look even better if you use the gloves in the pocket! and something I would like to see is Venkman holding Ray’s trap too.

great comparison shots! I think Ray is the best. A good painted Zeddemore would be second IMHO, and Egon is quite good, current second IMHO.

Venkman is the worst of the pack, but he is not so bad. As recent pictures show, he is pretty great.

Futzing helps a lot in order to hide the drawbacks and make the figure look awesome.

I watched the movie tonight and took some captures for comparison with Toys pics. Pete and Ray come off as a bit bloated while Winston suffers the obvious paint issues. In the end Egon seems to come out on top with the most accurate sculpt. What do you guys think?

View attachment 371757

View attachment 371759

View attachment 371760

View attachment 371761

As far as 1/6 likeness goes they all get good grades......

Ray
Egon
Venkman
Winston

That's the order of greatness.
They did muff up that paint bad on Winston. To be fair , Asians have no idea what a black person looks like....

Anyone hear from Flossie’s?

Last I heard from them they were hearing all the same rumors about October everyone else had heard. I ordered my Spengler and Venkman from them. Now this was before IamToys and Toyark got their sets though so who knows now.

Last I heard from them they were hearing all the same rumors about October everyone else had heard. I ordered my Spengler and Venkman from them. Now this was before IamToys and Toyark got their sets though so who knows now.

I message the owner, John, on facebook, he is not sure when its coming in.

I know UK is confirmed Mid to late November.... so I'd imagine you guys are looking at late October 1st week of November.

Yeah even with the different expressions, this just confirms to me that the likenesses aren't nearly as close as people want to believe they are. The heads all look a bit too wide or bloated for some reason, and even Winston's head isn't as thin as it should be.

They're still great representations of the characters, and really cool looking figures, but I would still love to see more accurate custom sculpts offered up by someone someday. In the meantime, I think I might try heating up Venkman's head and squeezing it a bit narrower, just to see how that might look.

As far as 1/6 likeness goes they all get good grades......

Ray
Egon
Venkman
Winston

My list as far as the order of how good the sculpts are as is also. As far as the prototypes went, I actually thought Winston's sculpt was the best. So if his sculpt is repainted, he could potentially be number one again.

View attachment 371757

View attachment 371759

View attachment 371760

View attachment 371761

I again think it's the lack of a visible neck with the Venkman and Stantz figures that is at least partly contributing to the bloated look. You can see their necks in those screen grabs whereas on the figures in those particular photos, you don't see the neck at all. The neck visibility on the Spengler figure just about matches with how much of his neck was actually showing in that screen grab.

Winston's neck visibility appears to be fine as well, it's just that abhorrent, way too dark paint app that's plaguing the sculpt.

Is there any chance they will fix Winston's paint app on at least some later batches? HT made changes to Wonder Woman after her initial Hong Kong release.

Is there any chance they will fix Winston's paint app on at least some later batches? HT made changes to Wonder Woman after her initial Hong Kong release.

If that is the case then I am returning my Winston and demanding a new figure as that would prove that the figure was deemed "defective" on their end.

do we have any idea when these are supposed to be arriving? are they on a boat or at distribution phase already? Are they recalling them to fix the Winston paint or something? I haven't heard anything from Time Walker about when these are due to be in hand, or from anyone really.

do we have any idea when these are supposed to be arriving? are they on a boat or at distribution phase already? Are they recalling them to fix the Winston paint or something? I haven't heard anything from Time Walker about when these are due to be in hand, or from anyone really.

I believe these had not been loaded into the cargo ship yet as of last week and the trip is about 3 weeks to the west coast of the U.S. On the positive side time walker should shipping them from California that way we don't have to wait for them to arrive at his shop before he ships them.

Back