Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Man, you must be my twin brother. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, he just had cable TV and watched it alot....like many of us...the latch key generations....

It was great and should have been the film....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll agree with that it's defiantly a 3rd film and even in the bonus content Dan etc says it's the 3rd film.
It's defiantly worth a play if you have a ps3 or xbox 360.

Ok guys so I randomly got a message from Bliztway today after sending a message last month:lol

"Hi
Sorry about the delay.
It could be delayed to May at the latest.
Thanks"

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Yes! I just picked up a copy at GameStop because I couldn't find mine. The good thing is that it's backwards compatible for the Xbox One. Great game.

I wish PS4 would sort out their backwards compatibility or at least bung it on PSNow. I'm not even sure where my old PS3 is, but I'd like to play the game.

I do have a 360 somewhere too - may have to go hunting.

And then it will be "at the end of June/early July...or mid sept". I JUST dont play this futile game of "preorders/deposits/unknown waiting time" anymore, I just wait when it is finally realesed, look at what actualy will be getting and then be happy, if is sold out..well...that it..
is a loss to the manufacturer/brand, will use the money for another purchase/brand. My experience is that in almost all the cases...with very,very few exceptions, these initial sold out/out of production..can be found latter at a reasonable price. This is of course my very personal view and opinion and fully respect those fellow members who think different about this.

BLITZWAY messaged about my question i asked a couple weeks ago thru FB as when ??? Reply was said" Hi sorry could be delayed to MAY at the latest."

yeah will be out maybe this Fall.....

And then it will be "at the end of June/early July...or mid sept". I JUST dont play this futile game of "preorders/deposits/unknown waiting time" anymore, I just wait when it is finally realesed, look at what actualy will be getting and then be happy, if is sold out..well...that it..
is a loss to the manufacturer/brand, will use the money for another purchase/brand. My experience is that in almost all the cases...with very,very few exceptions, these initial sold out/out of production..can be found latter at a reasonable price. This is of course my very personal view and opinion and fully respect those fellow members who think different about this.

for the most part yes wait around and the new "hot" item will drop in price later..witness the BvS Bats now dropping below 300 on Ebay when a couple months ago it was pushing 400

I don't mind the delay on the figures, it's the car I worry about.

Crazy....ordered the set, then 2 other pre orders.....all suppose to be different releases.....spring, summer , and fall........at this rate , all will show late summer early fall......so much for my plan!

for the most part yes wait around and the new "hot" item will drop in price later..witness the BvS Bats now dropping below 300 on Ebay when a couple months ago it was pushing 400

The Suicide Squad Batman is responsible for that. If it wasn't coming out prices would have likely stayed high. Soldier Story's releases may hurt the Blitzway prices but it depends on how each companies figures actually turn out.

never played it... was it any good?

All the cast came back, which is a pretty impossible feat in itself. The story takes place in the same continuity as the movies the gameplay is actually what you'd imagine a real Ghostbusters game would be like. It's not a perfect game, but it's the third movie in everything but name. Seriously, get it!

It was great and should have been the film....

I'll agree with that it's defiantly a 3rd film and even in the bonus content Dan etc says it's the 3rd film.
It's defiantly worth a play if you have a ps3 or xbox 360.

Ok guys so I randomly got a message from Bliztway today after sending a message last month:lol

Yes! I just picked up a copy at GameStop because I couldn't find mine. The good thing is that it's backwards compatible for the Xbox One. Great game.

:lecture

I wish PS4 would sort out their backwards compatibility or at least bung it on PSNow. I'm not even sure where my old PS3 is, but I'd like to play the game.

I do have a 360 somewhere too - may have to go hunting.

It's also on PC and on Steam, I think that's the easiest way to lay it if you don't have a PS3/360.

Trailer for the game. Watch it and weep.

Can I pre order the special 4 pack still? If so anyone know of a reliable site?

Timewalker toys if they have any left.

Back