Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I only use BBTS in a pinch. So many other smaller stores are our there now that offer awesome discounts off the MSRP, especially on big pieces or sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

How is the quality of Blitzway figures? Is the final release close to the shown proto? Is it better than Hot Toys?

How is the quality of Blitzway figures? Is the final release close to the shown proto?

The quality is up there with Hot Toys. K.A. Kim did the head sculpts and paint apps on these figures as well as the FightClub pieces as well. Oh yeah, and she also used to work for Hot Toys.

I also ordered from Timewalker. No brainer with the discount and free shipping. I never do payment plans, but did do one here, as this is a fair chunk of change.

Yes it is. And then wait for Ecto-1 next year. Lol.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Yeah she is an amazing sculptor here is her work.
5197f4be5076c15979c336eb9cae3cb8.jpg
and she is a sweetheart in person.

Yeah she is an amazing sculptor her is her work.
5197f4be5076c15979c336eb9cae3cb8.jpg
and she is a sweetheart in person.

Hell yeah she is. That un-helmeted Robocop was a grail for me too.

I Just ordered my 4 pack this is going to be EPIC!:yess: I Decided to cancel my Virtual toys Mad max order as these 4 hit me in the heart of nostalgia. TIME Walker toys is just AMAZING GREAT Service.

It's official i'll be broke but one Happy GHOSTBUSTER Fan.:lol Now Please give me some time to save for ECTO-1 Car payment's.:lol

This release will be Amazing getting ALL 4 at once. :horror You dont know how many time's i'v hunted for the Mattel version's and almost bought. So happy to be 1/6 poor lol.:lol STOKED!:yess:

The quality is up there with Hot Toys. K.A. Kim did the head sculpts and paint apps on these figures as well as the FightClub pieces as well. Oh yeah, and she also used to work for Hot Toys.

Yeah I knew that but what I'm asking is, for those that have purchased Blitway products before. Was curious about the quality of the final product. Do they use the same factory Hot Toys' uses?

Coz I saw their Universal Soldiers release and wasn't impressed with the head sculpt paint.

Just want to be sure before I drop the bomb. :)

Yeah I knew that but what I'm asking is, for those that have purchased Blitway products before. Was curious about the quality of the final product. Do they use the same factory Hot Toys' uses?

Coz I saw their Universal Soldiers release and wasn't impressed with the head sculpt paint.

Just want to be sure before I drop the bomb. :)

In a nut shell...You'll be very satisfied. Lol.

I only use BBTS in a pinch. So many other smaller stores are our there now that offer awesome discounts off the MSRP, especially on big pieces or sets.

I have gotten lucky with BBTS. I pre-ordered QMx Kirk and Spock there for $159 each before they raised the price to $179. I don't know if that was a day-one pre-order special or a mistake, but I haven't seen them that cheap anywhere else and saving $40 is fine by me.

They are different companies as far as I know (DAM is also Virtual Toys, though). I didn't know Blitzway collaborated, but they may have just outsourced some of their sculpting or tailoring help. In the past, Medicom and Enterbay had a kind of arrangement like that, though I don't know the specifics.

Are BW not selling these directly?

Another thing about the Universal Soldiers, is that it may have just been Blitzway sharing a license. Sideshow and Hot Toys collaborated that way with the Bespin Luke figure. I don't know off-hand of any other licensed DAM properties (Virtual Toys are unlicensed work arounds from characters from known films), but Blitzway has only done licensed stuff thus far that I know of.

Back