Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Anyone looking to order a set KGHobby have stock.
Capture12.JPG

Yes. A painter could clean up on this thread alone....

Yeah, major damage... I'm going to wait and see how it looks in person. But, if it looks off, I'm going to get it repainted for sure. Is a set that I don't see myself selling

Just curious... Any of you guys going to get the Winston head repainted?

Probably not. At least not right away.

Based on all of the in hand pics I've seen of him, the paint app is not that bad as initially led to believe when under an extreme bright light. A bit too dark, yes, but not to the point where I'll immediately feel inclined to pay half the price of another figure to get it repainted otherwise it'll just be an unmitigated eyesore on the shelf if I don't.

I might buy a loose head and spray flat coat on his shiny ass.

So I think we should start PHASE 1 of inhand shots soon (low res images). Let me show you an example using my Mattel's....

IMG1241.jpg

Doesn't look like they'll reach most UK retailers until early January. Disappointing but probably expected.

False info man - ToyHQ I believe are sorting theirs out now!
Also Coolcoated - the guy I went through said he's getting them 1st week of December :)

Also Coolcoated - the guy I went through said he's getting them 1st week of December :)

In Demand Toys are getting them next week, they're shipping them by air.

:(Apologies then and I wish I'd ordered from one of those places. Not sure why mine are taking longer.

all will get them within a week to ten days from each other in US.

All this talk about their arrival being imminent, some a week away, yet I haven't heard a peep from BBTS.

I got mine shipped to me already from KG hobby, but fit's any consolation I didn't preorder anywhere and would have glad;lly if I could have locked them in anywhere at that price, KG were the "cheapest of the markups" so it's not like I'm not getting hit in my own way even if I have them weeks or months before anyone in the US.

All this talk about their arrival being imminent, some a week away, yet I haven't heard a peep from BBTS.

yeah, they seem to be the last to ship out. I am in the BBTS boat as well. I'm sure most others will received theirs long before BBTS customers have them in hand.

Anyone interested in my preorder at Timewalker Toys? Thinking about selling. No huge mark up or scalper prices. Would rather not lose my nrd.

So I got the final invoice today from Steve over at Timewalker Toys. He left a brief message, but nothing specific about when he'll be receiving them..good news though.

Can never forgive TOYHQ for keeping my deposit, then lying to me multiple times about sending me a refund.

So I got the final invoice today from Steve over at Timewalker Toys. He left a brief message, but nothing specific about when he'll be receiving them..good news though.

Good to know. I've been paid in full with TW for a while now. Just waiting for that shipping notice....:impatient:

Good to know. I've been paid in full with TW for a while now. Just waiting for that shipping notice....:impatient:

As fast as this month has been flying by, they're going to be in reach very soon. All four are getting a shelf all to themselves.

16/11/201717:51International HubReleased from customs
16/11/201717:49International HubArrived in the UK

:panic:

My last parcel through Parcelforce arrived into the UK later than this, and was delivered the next day.

16/11/201717:51International HubReleased from customs
16/11/201717:49International HubArrived in the UK

:panic:

My last parcel through Parcelforce arrived into the UK later than this, and was delivered the next day.

Now that's an email you should frame ! :)

Back