Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Just paid my invoice from KG Hobby, so expect them to land in the UK within 2 weeks. Little Xmas present to myself. Can't decide if i want the car that badly, since space is already an issue and i definitely want the DeLorean, just waiting for the hover version.

I normally like painted film posters, but aren't keen on either of those 2. Drew Struzan does it best.

faffcb7ebdbc0a82dda57c5cab83e007.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have such strong memories of seeing that poster in marquees back in the day. :monkey2
Poor Winston didn't make that poster though.

This isn't too far off-topic for anyone wanting to know about rising industry prices, especially with this set and the impending ECTO-1. Call it a behind-the-scenes look at the state of the industry, if you will.

Just been notified the Blitzway ghostbusters being delivered into Hong Kong today! Not long now!

I think I'm going to wait list Stantz to go with my Venkmen. If I'm lucky I can pick up the other two over the next year. On average how long does a waitlisted item take to convert?

This is my favorite poster. Wasn't able to buy the original from Vlad, therefore I just had someone print it and stretched it to an A3 size and framed it.

Trufanz, eh?

great posters- soooo much better than the current photo-shopped crap used for official posters these days

Yep. They just don't make posters and films like they used to. :lol

There was a time where Hollywood was more focused on producing good films with fresh concepts than on sexually assaulting each other and politics.

Yep. They just don't make posters and films like they used to. [emoji38]

There was a time where Hollywood was more focused on producing good films with fresh concepts than on sexually assaulting each other and politics.
No, no one makes anything like they used to!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

66fb3d1af6c70d33be82963ed53dcab6.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my favorite poster. Wasn't able to buy the original from Vlad, therefore I just had someone print it and stretched it to an A3 size and framed it.

Well, I got one anyway. Love it. I also have his Terminator print.

Anyone get a notification from TimeWalker yet? :impatient:

Back