Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I'm sure they'll do something with it in the end. Love that all this GB stuff coming out. Makes me wish I could pick up more than Venkman.

I think we could garner enough interest for someone to sculpt a new winston.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'll be doing that shortly after I get mine. Needs to be done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think it needs a new sculpt too. We'll see after your paint.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think the sculpt is fine....his head is small and it is IRL.

The paint....well that needs work from what we have seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, it's just the ****** paint job on Winston that takes his figure down a notch. I was looking at my Nick Fury Samuel L Jackson Hot Toys fig and that has better paint apps then this Winston.

At first I thought he looked a little pinheaded, but after seeing some screen grabs, it does actually look about right. As others have stated, it's just the incorrect shade of paint app that plagues it. The likeness is spot on though.

I'm still going to try and pick him up though, reddish paint apps and all.

I was watching a clip of "aim for the flat top" with Gozer the other evening, and I was laughing how Winston enthusiastically chimed in when they all thought they got Gozer. "And we have the tools! We had talent!" :lol

ghostbusters211.jpg

Spangler looks well done. I don’t like the other 3. I just feel they look too serious almost pissed off. I think the bill murry figure should of had the cocky goofy smerk. I think the likeness is their but the facial expression just don’t express the characters personalities ( if that makes sense??)

At first I thought he looked a little pinheaded, but after seeing some screen grabs, it does actually look about right. As others have stated, it's just the incorrect shade of paint app that plagues it. The likeness is spot on though.

I'm still going to try and pick him up though, reddish paint apps and all.

I was watching a clip of "aim for the flat top" with Gozer the other evening, and I was laughing how Winston enthusiastically chimed in when they all thought they got Gozer. "And we have the tools! We had talent!" :lol

ghostbusters211.jpg

Yeah i'm not to worried about it. I'll decide how he looks when i have him in hand, on the shelf and under my lights. He might be fine

ca4b84dde2c1db00833cd505eb06d322--ghostbusters--cast-my-dad.jpg

Halloween fun. Lol.
b3b9849bea75ff0ceb74df692b76c09a.jpg

I'm contemplating just PO'ing Winston individually at retail in addition to my 3-pack. I for sure want to add him, but I'm not sure if you'll possibly be able to get him for cheaper on the secondary market. My guideline is if a figure is worth retail to you to have in your collection, then PO it regardless, because you know for sure you want it in your collection and aren't willing to take the gamble. Which in this case, Winston kind of is.

What do you guys think?

Ernie was kinda a small dude huh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm contemplating just PO'ing Winston individually at retail in addition to my 3-pack. I for sure want to add him, but I'm not sure if you'll possibly be able to get him for cheaper on the secondary market. My guideline is if a figure is worth retail to you to have in your collection, then PO it regardless, because you know for sure you want it in your collection and aren't willing to take the gamble. Which in this case, Winston kind of is.

What do you guys think?

I’m almost expecting Winston to end up being the harder to get figure later on down the road. If they end up making similar amounts of individual figures, 3 packs, and 4 packs, then Winston would still be the figure with the lowest production run since he’s not included in the 3 packs. And there will probably be a number of people getting the 3 pack now and wanting to eventually get Winston later.

But, as always, I could be completely and totally wrong about everything, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really not convinced that Winston's head is smaller than the other guys when you really look at pics where they are all in the same plane. I think what might be giving people that impression is that the other three have a lot more hair than Winston.

ghostbusters84-movie-screencaps.com-7615.jpg

ghostbusters84-movie-screencaps.com-7542.jpg

ghostbusters84-movie-screencaps.com-9088.jpg

Or just maybe the rest have huge heads lol and Ernie is normal ACKROYD was a Conehead lol.:lol

The funny things is they're all about the same height. Hudson was the shortest at six foot. Followed by Aykroyd at six one. Murray and Ramis were the same at six two. It's all about those eighties hair cuts. lol

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

You know I always thought Bill Murray was shorter. For some strange reason I thought he was 5,7" or 5,8"
I thought he was smaller than sigourney in the movie and was always the underdog because of that. It might not be weird to anyone here but it's a revelation to me to find out he's actually tall!
Bit weird when you know I've seen the movie a ton of times...

b4b4deef752e603efb2f35c44b94dc1a.jpeg

Back