Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Based on past information these should already be on a boat headed our way. I wish someone would confirm if these are currently on a boat on its way to the US.

We should have news in the coming days. Whether these figures come out soon or in December, Lol, they are going to be amazeballs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they on a boat?!! Someone tell us are they on da boat!! :impatient:

118909015_1280.jpg

Wg9zK.gif

Some new news guys! Right from TimeWalker

Blitzway Ghostbusters update.

Since the announcement on August 26, 2016 of Blitzway’s Ghostbusters, one of the most highly anticipated 1/6th releases in recent memory, Timewalker Toys has made every effort to keep our customers informed through regular newsletters and prompt replies to email and phone calls with the best information at our disposal. There have been many delays along the way, and if you are receiving this letter, then you have stuck with us throughout, and we thank you.

I have just returned from an emergency trip to California to discuss in person the status of the Ghostbusters shipment with Blue Fin Distribution. What I have learned, unfortunately, is that despite everything we were told and every effort we made to avoid a problem, it is now clear that the Ghostbusters shipment will not arrive in early September as expected.

I do not intend to play the blame-game, except to shoulder the blame for my own decision to move forward with the billing process before product was containerized in China. Blue Fin is not at fault. They were operating from the best information they had at their disposal; information which they passed on to us to help us get prepared. Blitzway gave Blue Fin an imminent departure date from China for mid-August. Based on this, plus a direct conversation I had with Blitzway in July, we began preparing our customers for final billing over a range of dates in the second half of August.

This was done to give our customer’s maximum payment flexibility, and so we would be in position to take care of our bill with Blue Fin immediately once product landed stateside. After the false start in June, we trusted that the August departure from China was real. Unfortunately, this did not happen, and as responsible business owner, I must admit that I made a mistake and apologize for my part in this affair.

The mid-August typhoon in Hong Kong was a factor in impeding progress on the Ghostbusters line, as many businesses were closed for several days. However, it is also now clear that the typhoon did not ultimately prevent Blitzway from completing product for shipping in August. Why? The answer is simple, because Blitzway simply isn’t done yet.

I also wish to point out that I do not blame Blitzway. They are under enormous pressure to produce the best product possible for you, the collector. They knew that the decision to take more time to perfect the product line would be received with disappointment. They are also aware that they need to do a better job predicting product completion dates in the future, but they have expressed confidence that the final product will live up to anticipation, and that it will be released from China soon.

We have always done our best to create a positive collecting experience for our customers. For some customers, this is your first experience with Timewalker, and I deeply regret if we’ve made a poor impression. Many of you, however, have been with Timewalker Toys & Collectibles for a long time, and some of you we have come to know and consider friends. To everyone, we will do our best to make amends.

I have already started to process of contacting every Ghostbusters buyer personally, and I will continue to so throughout the coming week, preferably by telephone, or by email, if a telephone call is impractical. Feel free to preemptively contact me, if you wish. I will be more than happy to discuss the situation with you.

Again, for my part in all of this, I am sorry. I am also very upset and embarrassed by this turn of events, and I understand that you will be disappointed too.

Just got that email. He reaffirmed what everyone expected. I feel bad for Steven. He's probably got an ulcer from this.

I'm ticked at blitzway they need to give better estimates. Dropping $900 on a set now that maybe released in December or beyond this is a very bad situation I may cancel I'm just tired.

Oh well, the wait continues..... No biggie.

I think Timewalker is handling this turn of events really well, I appreciate their transparency.

Like I said even through all of the "Timewalker billed me so they must be coming..." talk...best case scenario would be November...now 2018 is looking more likely...as far as I am concerned it is what it is...they will come out when they are finished end of story. Cue all of the cancellation due to delay posts...to that I say...anyone that cancels over a delay will be making a whole bunch of collectors really happy as more 4 packs become available.

Blitzway is going through some very slow growing pains. It was only just after the Tyler Durden release that they stopped accepting direct POs on their site, and moved to selling through distributors only. They'll figure it out eventually. This is going to probably be the biggest and most popular release they have ever facilitated, so they don't want to F it up.

Either way, it's all gravy fellas. These figures are going to be amazing.

Another month or so to finalise my pre-order payment? No worries. I just want them to be awesome. Frees up some immediate cash for Doctor Strange. Ha haaa!

I paid mine in full in August last year so final payments etc don't really matter to me. The wait goes on.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Some new news guys! Right from TimeWalker

Blitzway Ghostbusters update.

Since the announcement on August 26, 2016 of Blitzway’s Ghostbusters, one of the most highly anticipated 1/6th releases in recent memory, Timewalker Toys has made every effort to keep our customers informed through regular newsletters and prompt replies to email and phone calls with the best information at our disposal. There have been many delays along the way, and if you are receiving this letter, then you have stuck with us throughout, and we thank you.

I have just returned from an emergency trip to California to discuss in person the status of the Ghostbusters shipment with Blue Fin Distribution. What I have learned, unfortunately, is that despite everything we were told and every effort we made to avoid a problem, it is now clear that the Ghostbusters shipment will not arrive in early September as expected.

I do not intend to play the blame-game, except to shoulder the blame for my own decision to move forward with the billing process before product was containerized in China. Blue Fin is not at fault. They were operating from the best information they had at their disposal; information which they passed on to us to help us get prepared. Blitzway gave Blue Fin an imminent departure date from China for mid-August. Based on this, plus a direct conversation I had with Blitzway in July, we began preparing our customers for final billing over a range of dates in the second half of August.

This was done to give our customer’s maximum payment flexibility, and so we would be in position to take care of our bill with Blue Fin immediately once product landed stateside. After the false start in June, we trusted that the August departure from China was real. Unfortunately, this did not happen, and as responsible business owner, I must admit that I made a mistake and apologize for my part in this affair.

The mid-August typhoon in Hong Kong was a factor in impeding progress on the Ghostbusters line, as many businesses were closed for several days. However, it is also now clear that the typhoon did not ultimately prevent Blitzway from completing product for shipping in August. Why? The answer is simple, because Blitzway simply isn’t done yet.

I also wish to point out that I do not blame Blitzway. They are under enormous pressure to produce the best product possible for you, the collector. They knew that the decision to take more time to perfect the product line would be received with disappointment. They are also aware that they need to do a better job predicting product completion dates in the future, but they have expressed confidence that the final product will live up to anticipation, and that it will be released from China soon.

We have always done our best to create a positive collecting experience for our customers. For some customers, this is your first experience with Timewalker, and I deeply regret if we’ve made a poor impression. Many of you, however, have been with Timewalker Toys & Collectibles for a long time, and some of you we have come to know and consider friends. To everyone, we will do our best to make amends.

I have already started to process of contacting every Ghostbusters buyer personally, and I will continue to so throughout the coming week, preferably by telephone, or by email, if a telephone call is impractical. Feel free to preemptively contact me, if you wish. I will be more than happy to discuss the situation with you.

Again, for my part in all of this, I am sorry. I am also very upset and embarrassed by this turn of events, and I understand that you will be disappointed too.

Timewalker is great and very honest upfront, I'm not gonna cancel hang in there Everyone. :1-1:

Steve is going above and beyond what any normal store would do for their customers. Wish more retailers would practice from his playbook.

Steve is going above and beyond what any normal store would do for their customers. Wish more retailers would practice from his playbook.

He just inspired me to order Tarkin and Anakin from him instead of Sideshow because of this..... :)

Can't believe how far that guy is bending over backwards to appease customers. It's admirable. . .and far more than I would do in his shoes! :lol Flew to California just for a meeting about it! Wow. Anyway, I'm glad I placed my last 1/6 order from him last week. And like Vonhahn, I'm more likely to go to him now than I even was before, though I have ordered from him many times in the past.

I think I would rather have the Ghostbusters towards the end of October anyways......

Back