Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Uh Oh....can I start the vehicle section of my collection yet....

From my perspective, anyone that had the Kenner Ghostbuster firehouse and Ecto-1...this is a grail, dream piece.

Are the other figures up for display or just Winston in the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the BW Ecto-1 bigger than the HT 89 Batmobile?

This is going to be priiiiiceeeeey. Save your pennys boys and girls.

Really looks amazing. Even if I did have the money, I have zero space to put this.

I'm just guessing proton packs will not be included ???:dunno Any pics of the fab 4 ???

I'm just guessing proton packs will not be included ???:dunno Any pics of the fab 4 ???

I would bet they would not be included also that way you have to get the figures to get the packs. The packs look good. I might still have to buy one of the soldier story figures when they come out if their packs are better or try to buy one of the soldier story packs by itself if i could get one at a good price.

Using 251" it works out to about 3 1/2 feet.

God damn that ECTO-1 looks amazing! Would be even more awesome if the blue lights on top were actually able to spin inside and it makes the siren sound.

And they were able to get the blue light bar on the side of the packs to pulsate up and down! :panic:

test-success.gif

Seeing how well the car turned out as well as the detail in the packs, gives me really high hopes for the figures. I think they'll turn out amazing.

God damn that ECTO-1 looks amazing! Would be even more awesome if the blue lights on top were actually able to spin inside and it makes the siren sound.

And they were able to get the blue light bar on the side of the packs to pulsate up and down! :panic:

test-success.gif

Seeing how well the car turned out as well as the detail in the packs, gives me really high hopes for the figures. I think they'll turn out amazing.

The lights on the packs do pulsate up and down.

I would bet they would not be included also that way you have to get the figures to get the packs. The packs look good. I might still have to buy one of the soldier story figures when they come out if their packs are better or try to buy one of the soldier story packs by itself if i could get one at a good price.
I have custom figures now, and could conceivable use their Mattel packs in the Ecto. . .

The suspense is killing me.......dammit how much?!!#!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots...

...and who cares... I gots to have this... (but please be under $800...)

Back