Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I'm quickly finding out space is an even bigger obstacle than money in this hobby. The DeLorean is small by 1/6 vehicle standards and I just barely have room for it. No way I can get the Ecto-1 sadly.

I also have my detolfs raised. At floor level I always felt whatever I put on the bottom shelf was too low to appreciate fully.

Good post!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. A 1/6 landspeeder would be epic. Such a pity HT has had low sales experiences with vehicles. I'd love if they could put a dedicated team on some classic vehicles. Star wars landspeeder to go with existing Luke and Ben as a priority.

Or a dedicated division.I admire Blitzway for having the balls to do this.

Or a dedicated division.I admire Blitzway for having the balls to do this.

Yeah no question. They're really making a splash with it for sure.

I guess that's HTs problem too. They are pretty much established as the leaders in the industry. So no need to go into "risky" maybe less profitable areas.

Would love a startup business to focus just on vehicles. But guess that is easier said than done otherwise they would all be doing it.

I'm gonna guess Ecto is gonna be around $2k. $1800 minimum. $2200 maximum. Of course, I would be more than happy if it was cheaper, but the thing is 3.5 feet long.

I'm gonna guess Ecto is gonna be around $2k. $1800 minimum. $2200 maximum. Of course, I would be more than happy if it was cheaper, but the thing is 3.5 feet long.

How much do other 1/6 vehicles cost in comparison ??

How much do other 1/6 vehicles cost in comparison ??

the 89 batmobile & the delorean was under £500 in the UK no way are they gonna go near $1000+ for this they will price themselves out & suffer in the long run

I never wanted to move away from Hot Toys, I wanted to keep with one manufacturer, but after buying the ex gf Three Zero's Tyrion Lannister and Asmus's Aragon, I warmed to the idea of buying products made from other manufactures. I was pleasantly surprised at how great both figures where in terms of quality and build. Blitzway are another company who have proven themselves very quickly with Durden and another previous figure whose name escapes me. Hot Toys seem to be picking these lame duck films while the rest of industry are picking licences and building products us collectors really want.

I dont follow being loyal to one manufacturer. If theres a good product out there what difference does it make who made it?

BW has had more of my real collecting interest over HT for a while now.

With a successful GB launch........who knows what licensing clout that could buy them.

I would do Terror Dogs next........

$899. Anything over a grand creates a mental hurdle and would kill sales. Most 1/6 people aren't statue people.

I dont follow being loyal to one manufacturer. If theres a good product out there what difference does it make who made it?

gotta ask apple fans regarding this question.

I am gonna say same price as the 4 pack . 899.00

Ecto-1 is pretty intricate but I doubt it'll be more than 1k. Still a grand is nothing to scoff at. Another giant box to worry about storing...

If you guys keep guessing high, they'll price it high. C'mon now, you should know how the game is played by now. Went through this with the HT Power Loader, these Companies read this stuff, what if the prod cost is $350 in China, they'll just jack the profit margins higher if interested buyers are willing to pay it. My guess was $769, that's more than fair. :lol

It will have a 7 in front. My guess.

I hope we see some final product figures displayed at SDCC

If you guys keep guessing high, they'll price it high. C'mon now, you should know how the game is played by now. Went through this with the HT Power Loader, these Companies read this stuff, what if the prod cost is $350 in China, they'll just jack the profit margins higher if interested buyers are willing to pay it. My guess was $769, that's more than fair. :lol

Well I made the same comment and just got laughed at.

Does anybody know what shared booth Blitzway will be exhibiting at?

Really hope we see the final production figures this week.

In my dreams they'd unveil a 1/6 Die Hard figure licence to.

Back