Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

slowly but surely we are getting there ha!

Molecule8 figures will be so advanced that they'll book their own flights, order a taxi from the airport and arrive at your door carrying little suitcases containing all their accessories.

Small_Soldiers.png

I have said and stick to July.....we need a pool to place bets...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well it looks like they taken off all the visitor post on there FB page asking about why more delays etc..., they need to start letting people know what is going on instead of avoiding the issue. if these things are now in production why not make the effort to inform all the people that are starting to think about cancelling these ?

Usual stuff man. We should never take a release date like they promised seriously in this business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbh I see a lot of people complaining on their Facebook and in general think about it logically.

Rushed figure = crap
More time = better product

I think what people forget is this isn't a single figure it's 4 figures and then slimer. :lecture
So of course there's gonna be delays, that's 3 x more work load than they are use to not to mention they are dealing with light up parts. I'm ok with the delays yes I want them now but I'd rather have a quality set of figures than a rush job. :lecture

I am fine with delays too. I would not be able to display them until fall until I move as I currently have no room to display them atm.

I think most people expected a delay when they put the original release date as January. It does make me wonder what in hell they were thinking in the first place when giving that date? Perhaps they were just trying to bring in as many orders as possible knowing that other companies would be producing ghostbusters figures. Anyway I'm all in on the blitzway figures and want them as high quality as possible with the caveat that I want them in my hands this calendar year.

I think I would actually pass out if a figure was promised in such a short time frame, delivered and lived up to expectations...

I think most people expected a delay when they put the original release date as January. It does make me wonder what in hell they were thinking in the first place when giving that date? Perhaps they were just trying to bring in as many orders as possible knowing that other companies would be producing ghostbusters figures. Anyway I'm all in on the blitzway figures and want them as high quality as possible with the caveat that I want them in my hands this calendar year.

Yep, I think they put that release date because they knew soldier story was releasing figures so they wanted to get orders before they lost some.

I would concur.....

But everything BW has done up to this point has been a spot on class act. So I am not really concerned with the timeframe. After dropping the dough for the ultimate uber pack with all the trimmings , I am prepared to wait for them .......

Still gonna say July thou....

Not sure what the point of canceling because of delays is...if you are upset that your figure has been delayed by 3 months it stands to reason that you would be even more upset that your figure has been delayed to...never...

I been in this hobby 5 years so now and have learned much Patience waiting for release's and rerelease's of figure's. If i've learned there is always another release if characters are popular enough we get too choose which is best release. Mad MAX had 2 fury road Max choice's same as Soldier vs blitway. I'm just waiting for DANA & Tully and my Terror dogs release. Blitzway messaged me months ago no plans for Dana n Tully or puppys. I''m sure someone will release them eventually.....Anyway who you gonna call ? The pizza guy while i wait.:lol:impatient:

yeah its odd with all the threat of cancelling after getting to this point now when there clearly not that far off, they obviously havent dealt with Hot toys been some bad delayed figures with them,
Im not bothered about the rush will give me chance to get SS Harley when she releases in HK shortly.
Its just a shame as blitzway were very active in the beginning on there FB page but its been deadly silent for ages.
If these are in production now maybe we will get a photo soon of how they turned out. would be odd to randomly start shipping these without them showcasing the finished product :cuckoo:

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble! :lol

Out of curiosity - do any of you guys have a replica proton pack that will be part of your display??? Really close to investing in one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've paid off most of my four pack now so no way I'd consider cancelling. Hard to imagine anyone would however frustrating the delay is. Getting all these guys in one go is going to be one awesome day and the centre piece of my collection for years to come.

Anyone ever heard of a girl names Ripley.........

This is a short delay....waiting on my AWIL statue from PCS....like 11 months now....

PCS shouldn't be in business.

Back