Blitzway 1/6 Home Alone - Kevin, Harry & Marv

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Entropy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not seeing any pictures yet but these are showing up in Sideshow’s previews.

870B3825-2E69-49DF-9B57-4EA4EEFD7884.jpg

So who's going to be the first person to turn Kevin McCallister into "The Good Son"? :lol

Wonder if they’re going to be clean or battle damaged versions.

Perhaps an alternate sculpt for Marv?

980x.jpg

Blitzway Kevin Mcallister?

LOL

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I thought Blitzway only did one or two licences a year. Seem to be going crazy today announcing everything. :lol

If Blitzway actually goes through with this and has any marketing sense they will release it around Christmas.

Blitzway is totally out of their mind on all of the stuff they showed. All except maybe sorrow obvious flops. These guys however I’ll still buy in a heartbeat

The outta left field stuff from Blitzway so far is my favorite. Was actually gonna buy the NECA ones but if this is actually happening, sure. I’m on.

Agreed. It seems like you’re getting more licensing surprises from BW than HT. You already know what to expect from HT as far as licenses go. The more BW keeps improving in quality, I think they can potentially rival and become more interesting than HT.

They have the best shot at doing so I think, more than any other 1/6 company.

I really want to see this happening. I considered buying neca's home alone figures, but they didn't really do it for me.

Only interested in this for the potential child sized body. Lot of characters could be bashed if a decent child size body that compliments the adult bodies were available.

I wonder if they will be shown at NYCC. That's much closer to Christmas isn't it?

I asked Blitzway about the Home Alone figures and that was the answer:

Screenshot_20180809-151250.jpg

Well, If you're waiting for the figures, don't hold your breath.

Back