• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale BLADERUNNER RICK DECKARD, LEON, THE GRINCH, HERMAN MUNSTER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gee whiz Bill the Butcher Outfit-Iminime Alonzo Harris -Enterbay Rambo,Terminator

Bump! Iminime Alonzo Harris fullset added. Alonzo Harris clothing set with inigo beanie sculpt added. Gee whiz bill the butcher clothing added.:peace More stuff coming soon.

Re: Gee whiz Bill the Butcher Outfit-Iminime Alonzo Harris -Enterbay Rambo,Terminator

Bump! Prices Lowered on Enterbay Rambo & Terminator. Iminime Alonzo Harris & Clothing set Pending.:panic:

Bump! Iminime Alonzo Harris Full set sold. Alonzo Harris clothing set with sculpt sold. Send me offers on the Rest. :wave

Re: Gee whiz Bill the Butcher Outfit-Cult King -Enterbay Jordan 1/6, Rambo,Terminator

BUMP!! PRICES LOWERED! TONS OF STUFF ADDED!:wave

Re: PRICES LOWERED!Bill the Butcher Outfit-Cult King-Enterbay Jordan,Rambo,Terminator

BUMP! PRICES LOWRED. SOME PRICES ADDED AND DETAILS. MOMENTO PENDING. ENTERBAY 1/4 RAMBO $500 SHIPPED & TERMINATOR BATTLE DAMAGED $300 SHIPPED TODAY ONLY. OPEN TO OFFERS AS WELL. :peace

Re: PRICES LOWERED!DUMB & DUMBER-Bill the Butcher-Cult King-Enterbay,Rambo,Terminator

Bump. Enterbay 1/4 Rambo $490 shipped.

Re: PRICES LOWERED!DUMB & DUMBER-Bill the Butcher-Cult King-Enterbay,Rambo,Terminator

Bump! Gee whiz bill the butcher clothing set sold.

Re: PRICES LOWERED!DUMB & DUMBER-CULT KING BLONDIE,TUCO,ANGEL EYES-Enterbay RAMBO 1/4

That blondie is nice! Who weathered it? Mind sending me some close up shots? Thanks.

Re: PRICES LOWERED!DUMB & DUMBER-CULT KING BLONDIE,TUCO,ANGEL EYES-Enterbay RAMBO 1/4

BUMP!! Enterbay 1/4 terminator battle damaged sold! Rambo 450 Shipped. :wave

Re: RAINMAN-KJUN The Thinker DX Full Set- Cheung Kinmen Training Rocky Dx-Dumb&Dumber

Bump! Kjun The Thinker Dx set, Cheung Kinmen Training Rocky Dx set, and Rainman Overlook Caretaker Dx set added. Enterbay Rambo 1/4 figure lowered to 400 shipped. :panic::panic::wave More to Come!:peace

Re: Rainman! The Grinch DX-KJUN The Thinker DX-Cheung Kinmen Training Rocky DX set

Bump! Prices added. The Grinch Dx set unpainted added! Enterbay1/4 scale Rambo lowered to 380 Shipped. Open to Offers on Everything Else. :wave

Last edited:
Re: Rainman! The Grinch DX-KJUN The Thinker DX-Cheung Kinmen Training Rocky DX set

PM sent

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Let me know if you got my reply to your message.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Pm sent

Bump! I will be taking offers on everything until Sunday Morning. I will contact the folks who have the best offer. Items will ship out first thing Monday Morning. More Figures coming Soon!

Back