BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome work! I’m assuming that the coat isn’t modified yet, but what body did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are lots on the board if you look in the customs section you should find a few that are taking commissions at the moment. Silent surfer does not take commissions.

also note that the head that silent surfer painted is not the crappy head that came with this set, its the Jnix sculpt and he is offering a second run of the head now, fully painted. So far Jnix's paint job is the best and most accurate to Gosling's likeness I have seen for this sculpt.

Can't seem to find the thread to the second Jnix run. Could someone please post.

Awesome work! I’m assuming that the coat isn’t modified yet, but what body did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yes I've modded the coat a fair bit but still have lots to do.

It's just a knockoff ttm18 if I recall. Possibly going to swap it for something a little bigger or may mod the body. Unsure yet and will probably wait to see how the yunsil set fits. :)

Trimmed the coat for, shortened the pant legs, put him on an advanced body with the JNIX head. May weather the coat a bit.

20180529_192016.jpg
20180529_192310.jpg

Attachments

• 20180529_191523.jpg
    20180529_191523.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
OK admittedly I'm new to this thread, but is it a thing with you guys to only take pictures of your K figures in your kitchen ?? :lol

OK admittedly I'm new to this thread, but is it a thing with you guys to only take pictures of your K figures in your kitchen ?? :lol

The knives adorning my background are a subtle analogy of the term 'blade runner'. I first came up with the idea wh......

Nah just best lighting in my apartment. :lol

The knives adorning my background are a subtle analogy of the term 'blade runner'. I first came up with the idea wh......

Nah just best lighting in my apartment. :lol

:goodpost: Brilliant observation! :lol
I think that is pretty standard across this entire board I've noticed.

Awesome, then I'll be sure to take any of my pics in my kitchen too. Wouldn't want to offend anyone :lol

P.S Nice signature Captn !

So I ordered a 2nd coat, sweater, pants and head from ebay over two months ago and never got the order. The seller refunded me which is good but i've made no movement on my K figure. I did order a new HT slim body since my future floor polish trick didn't stiffen up one of the legs. Going to order a Pettersen head soon and I also ordered that cheap K head with neck off ebay to see what I can do with that.

The custom work you guys are doing on here are exceptional, inspiring. Hope to post mine at some point.

anyone actually installed the suspenders? what were they thinking when sizing it? Also holster seems abit loose on the shoulder and looks different from the promo pic (back view)?

and the head doesn't fit the neck?

anyone actually installed the suspenders? what were they thinking when sizing it? Also holster seems abit loose on the shoulder and looks different from the promo pic (back view)?

I installed the suspenders. It fits fine on mine. As for the holster I shortened the elastic between the arm holes and reglued and it’s a bit better.

Coat looks amazing! Don't forget the pants and boots. :monkey3 :stick

This combination of parts makes for a phenomenal figure. What body are you using?

Both suspenders and holster fit well on mine. Maybe they didn’t bother measuring each one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back