Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

I love this one way more than the ScarJo version. But the price is a little too much, IMO. Not sure if I will order her yet or not.

Ballistic knife.

null_zps1d5987ab.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_knife

I love this one way more than the ScarJo version. But the price is a little too much, IMO. Not sure if I will order her yet or not.

Price is indeed getting a little high for my liking. Some statues like Scarlet Witch & Vision is not worth $350. Now it's another $10 for PFs. Over the last year, statue price has rosed close to 17% or more.

Once prices start peaking to 20%, I will limit what I have to spent. I would just like ssc to release all the big hitters before I limit my buying. I doubt it will ever happen.

Regarding the knife, does anyone versed in military equipment know if it's combat accurate to carry that?

I hate when they put two weapons in an assassins hands. Don't think it's necessary.

Regarding the knife, does anyone versed in military equipment know if it's combat accurate to carry that?

What do you mean by combat accurate?
Do you wonder if there is such thing as a ballistic knife or do you wonder if assassins carry such items? I would imagine they carry whatever they like befitting the operation.

Click the pic! Buy now!

Black Widow - Natasha Romanova - Sideshow Exclusive Edition - Premium Format Figure

I hate when they put two weapons in an assassins hands. Don't think it's necessary.

It would had been nice if it included an open hand. In a way, it's almost like if she is trying to determine which weapon to use.

It would had been nice if it included an open hand. In a way, it's almost like if she is trying to determine which weapon to use.

Most def. I would have greatly preferred an open or closed fist over the knife.

Romanova?? They changed her name too?

BB

The additional "a" at the end of Romanova is actually the correct spelling for Russian female surname. Marvel are the ones who made the mistake.

Knife and silenced pistol make sence. Close quarters weapon is drawn when not in sniper mode.

Back