Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I decided to be bold and order this right away yesterday. I honestly wasn't expecting a sellout that quick or it to ship that quick either. Pretty cool.

It's funny, I was actually looking at the regular piece earlier in the week to see if she was worth getting it over my XM order and saving some money. Well, once this popped up that made up my mind to get it. Plus, the white on snow makes a heck of a lot more sense and I really love the look it gives her.

Still undecided on keeping my XM order, but for now I will. Maybe the white and black will look great together.

Well that was fast...

Not mine......

11041632_946855312006029_7020671042343046136_n.jpg

In the promo pics the face paint looked different than the black version. I actually just got the black one in the mail. Looks amazing!!!! It weighs like 3 lbs lol, but it looks damn fantastic.

Congrats to all that got this lady I think she'll look great. Not sure if I would have po'd her myself but kinda have to say the option would have been nice. Wonder how the e mails were decided and sent to specific people???

Looks like the lowest price on Ebay is $675 with $20 shipping. That's about the price that the white Storm variant goes for it seems. That only had an edition size of 150 though, so it wouldn't surprise me if the prices for this drop a little more. Just people testing the market probably.

Back