Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

That looks small next to ScarJo.

If you take into consideration that ScarJo is about 1/2" taller due to the base then there about the same height, BW Comic (boobs aside) has a bit more petite figure then ScarJo, also ScarJo head is more round where BW Comic is more thin and long, plus ScarJo wavy/curly hair makes her head look even bigger. IMO their scales are the same. I think the camera angle also makes ScarJo look a bit bigger...

Sexy sexy

Two words... Bo Obs

Seriously though, a very sexy statue. Face is great... And boobs. If i wasn't married I would buy it lol.

thanks to everyone who posted pics.

I won't get mine for a few weeks. I do wish you could zip her up a bit though.

She looks incredible! Cant wait to get mine Tuesday. Congrats all

She's about an hr away...fingers crossed there are no issues
Still trying to decide where to display her

#008 in the house and shes amazing.

The knife is kinda meh (better looking then punishers) so if you didn't order the exclusive you aren't missing much but the elite status.

It kills me that i don't have ms marvel to complete the line.

# 101 arrived with no damage. Looks very nice. Tons of cleavage...nice buttocks. What more can you ask for?

Getting ready for Spider-Man 2, so will post pics later this weekend.

Actually, the knife blade is a little crooked. I don't think I'll get too bent out of shape about it, though ;)

Wow this one is great! Tim Miller saved this one. Big massive boobs, nice face, leather is way, way, way, way, way better then black cat. Can't wait to own this one! So happy I converted otherwise I would really hate to miss this one when she turn out this good! She's perfect no need to zip up xD

Wow this one is great! Tim Miller saved this one. Big massive boobs, nice face, leather is way, way, way, way, way better then black cat. Can't wait to own this one! So happy I converted otherwise I would really hate to miss this one when she turn out this good! She's perfect no need to zip up xD

Yeah...wouldn't want to do something crazy like order when it's available to begin with.

GMAFB.

Dayum, this is looking good. It does look small compared to scarjo bw. There are a lot of good BW statues. I still love my IM2 scarjo PF and the new GG one looks great too. I would only want one so if I decided to pick up the regular on this, I would have to sell my scarjo...decisions decisions. Great pick up guys! thanks for the pics!

# 101 arrived with no damage. Looks very nice. Tons of cleavage...nice buttocks. What more can you ask for?

Getting ready for Spider-Man 2, so will post pics later this weekend.

Congrats on the number man. That's a good one. She turned out great

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Arrived safe and sound...some real quick pics

IMG_0511_zps8c71128e.jpg

IMG_0514_zps2a6a2a2e.jpg

IMG_0510_zpsb50a3e1e.jpg

IMG_0515_zps59f2096a.jpg

Amazing pics and set up there but she's looking really small next to vision and the rest

Back