Black & White Friday 2011!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was everyone's thanksgiving? I was out with a very, very sick little one. He may be a cat but still my baby. :( Off to the vet soon for more medication.

I am glad that nothing I want that I can't afford has gone up.

I'm confused about the Hot Toys Superman mentioned above. It is indeed in stock, but there's no sale to it....

How was everyone's thanksgiving? I was out with a very, very sick little one. He may be a cat but still my baby. :( Off to the vet soon for more medication.

I am glad that nothing I want that I can't afford has gone up.

I'm confused about the Hot Toys Superman mentioned above. It is indeed in stock, but there's no sale to it....

I'm still stuffed from yesterday.

I remember about 8 years ago we had to take our dog to the emergency vet on new years eve because he wasn't breathing very well (he ended up being fine.) Its always fun to see the clock ring in the new year in the parking lot of an ER Vet. :)

I'm hoping for something cool to pop up on Sideshow today since I am in a black Friday spending mood but we'll see.

I am so sorry to hear about your dog and holiday. But really happy that he's better. I got new meds a few ago for Bailey-Reed so we'll see how he does. Poor little guy.

Hope your 'baby' is well. Wishing you all the best.

Thanks so much!

Come on ssc. I wanna see something awesome today! Also wouldn't mind seeing a charge on my card for my wins. Oh, wait...they still need to call me to get payment. Curses!

Awww, I hope he's gonna be OK after taking the meds. I certainly hope he doesn't need anything else. Vets can be expensive, and I know you can't afford that right now...

My Thanksgiving was nice. I made the mistake of showing my family Angry Birds on my Touchpad (which I truly never play). But my Mom and sister became addicted. Ugh.

Other than your sick cat, how was your Thanksgiving?

Awww, I hope he's gonna be OK after taking the meds. I certainly hope he doesn't need anything else. Vets can be expensive, and I know you can't afford that right now...

My Thanksgiving was nice. I made the mistake of showing my family Angry Birds on my Touchpad (which I truly never play). But my Mom and sister became addicted. Ugh.

Other than your sick cat, how was your Thanksgiving?

Thank you. It definitely got expensive really fast. Which makes it harder, but it's okay as long as he's okay. I just want him to feel good. I can worry about money later.

Thanksgiving was nice. Went to San Antonio for a few hours only to visit family. Had to come back after a little while for Bailey.

I am glad your Thanksgiving was good my friend.

Hope your baby's doing well bg, stayed up late last night hoping for something, shoulda gone to bed. Still have a faint hope we'll see the helraiser pf though I'm in no rush, money's really tight right now, my wifes not working over christmas.

Hope your baby's doing well bg, stayed up late last night hoping for something, shoulda gone to bed. Still have a faint hope we'll see the helraiser pf though I'm in no rush, money's really tight right now, my wifes not working over christmas.

Thanks buddy. He's not too much better, poor boy.

I have learned not to stay up and wait, lol. Besides their page should say "50% off items you don't want!!" haha. Sorry ssc, but it's true. The item I like is in the 10% off bin.
:slap

Back