Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am I the only one that did not receive their preorder yet?

It seems like these have shipped. WTF is wrong with Sideshow lately. ?

Lots of people ask me what those bizarre toys are in the background... lol.

It's my three year old daughter's piggy bank. Beside it is her lady bug piggy bank. She (Selina) likes to display some of her toys around the house like her daddy. If I try to move them around, she'll really let me have it... lol. I respect her space and her desire for it even if it means some of my statue pics will feature some of her cutesy piggy bank toys in the background.

:)

hahaha thats cool.

Can that zipper go down? :pray:

got mine last week and just finally opened her up........:horror this piece is f'in amazing, definately worthy of going with my ladies collection.:lecture

now ssc do this good of job with Rogue and i'll die happy.:monkey1

hahaha thats cool.

Can that zipper go down? :pray:

Yes buts nothing special.

Here the pic of Black Cat unzipped. A little disappointing because it would not look good unzipped all the way down. Damn u Disney & SSC
xdv405.jpg

got mine last week and just finally opened her up........:horror this piece is f'in amazing, definately worthy of going with my ladies collection.:lecture

now ssc do this good of job with Rogue and i'll die happy.:monkey1

:exactly: :goodpost:

I was stunned at just how awesome this statue looks! :rock

Some have suggested painting it black underneath like comiquette statue instead of fabric of PF. All that's needed is some ring and maybe a sculpting a zip slit...

That would be just plain stupid. :slap Don't buy a pf if you don't like the fabric. Sooner or later ssc will release a complete polystone version of her. Looking forward to have her. She is on flex.

Yes buts nothing special.

Here the pic of Black Cat unzipped. A little disappointing because it would not look good unzipped all the way down. Damn u Disney & SSC
xdv405.jpg

:horror :lol:rotfl

Seriously, the more I know about this piece, the less I like it.

I would be tempted to try that on a second piece, not on my first though. Only if I get her for a nice deal.

yeah, um

Sideshow charged my card on the 9th. It is now the 15th and they still have not shipped it out. Their excuse was that they are waiting for the next truck. But why charge my card? Maybe they sent it to the wrong person again...

If theres flaws with this piece Im probably gonna start my Koto collection and forget about Sideshow. Its ridiculous that they sent my a Black Panther that had MORE chips and breaks than the original they told me to destroy. Still have not heard back from them about a replacement/refund. I want them to take pictures before they mail it out to me. Their quality control lately really sucks.

yeah, um

Sideshow charged my card on the 9th. It is now the 15th and they still have not shipped it out. Their excuse was that they are waiting for the next truck. But why charge my card? Maybe they sent it to the wrong person again...

If theres flaws with this piece Im probably gonna start my Koto collection and forget about Sideshow. Its ridiculous that they sent my a Black Panther that had MORE chips and breaks than the original they told me to destroy. Still have not heard back from them about a replacement/refund. I want them to take pictures before they mail it out to me. Their quality control lately really sucks.

I'm in the same boat. I called them yesterday and they said I will receive a shipping notice by the end of the day. Still haven't got anything.

How were you able to get it unzipped all the way. I thought the zipper was glued.

Back