"Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams" Trailer leaked (from the PS3 version of Bioshock)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams" Trailer leaked (from the PS3 version of Bioshock)

People are to focused on multiplayer aspects of games and they should give single player games like Bioshock a chance.

Re: "Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams" Trailer leaked (from the PS3 version of Bioshock)

I will definitely be buying this the SECOND is comes out. :D

I will definitely be buying this the SECOND is comes out. :D

Me too! And if there's a limited edition, I'm gonna be all over it this time. I can't believe I missed out on the LE for the original Bioshock. I really want that Big Daddy figurine...:monkey2

Me too! And if there's a limited edition, I'm gonna be all over it this time. I can't believe I missed out on the LE for the original Bioshock. I really want that Big Daddy figurine...:monkey2

I never thought that figure was going to be as it was! I missed out on it too! :banghead But then again a lot of them ended up being broken when they arived at the store. :rolleyes:

Back