BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're all welcome! I'm just worried I haven't seen or heard anything about more figures (Wesker, Jill etc.). Maybe HT will release different series? Chris & Sheva first, Wesker & Jill later? I dunno?

In one of the Hottoys march newsletter they announced RE5 figures and they talking about Chris Redfield,Sheva Alomar and other character/s ¿¿?? (Im pretty sure will be Wesker and Jill).I think they will be annonced later..:rolleyes:

By the way ChaserFan.How did you get these pics?..

Regards

In one of the Hottoys march newsletter they announced RE5 figures and they talking about Chris Redfield,Sheva Alomar and other character/s ¿¿?? (Im pretty sure will be Wesker and Jill).I think they will be annonced later..:rolleyes:

By the way ChaserFan.How did you get these pics?..

Regards

It's a secret! (*Evil laugh*) LOL, needless to say, I'll post any info I receive!

Also, what's with HT this month? No newsletters at all? Geez, they must be really working hard! LOL!

Thank you for the great pics! Really a great improvement...from the body to the headsculpt.

Is it just me or does Chris look like the movie version of Mr. Fantastic :D
Still much much better than the prototype though.

l_48766e84f75c42c69dd20ebb88d26a0f.jpg
fantastic1.jpg

Last edited:
Look brilliant! Damn, Chris or medi Batman? The mind boggles, ha. But seriously, nice one Hot Toys, never doubted them for a minute.

see?? complaining DOES work!!

can't wait to pick these bad boys (err...and girl) up!

see, now I wonder if Hot toys intentionally make the prototypes look a bit rough, just so they can see what comments get made about them. I expect right from the get go HT had these two figure made like the new pics.:cool:

Does anyone know if Chris's head sculpt has the neck sculpted on or the neck part of the body?

I will be picking these up as well. Almsot 100% accurate to the game. This is why i cant save any money :lol

I'm glad you all obviously LOVE the pics! I thought I should probably post the money shot; the lovely couple together, lol! Enjoy!

l_a2f1dd99084444058ceb9cf2717529f4.jpg

Aren't they sweet, standing on a couple of rocks together? Now, the wait begins for pics of the box!

Forgive me Hot Toys. Forgive me. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. These are amazing, and they will be mine for sure.

Now I just have to decide what I'm giving up. I have to hope Terminator: Salvation sucks now, so I don't have to get any of those figures.

Back