• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BIG PF SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Times are tough so I'm thinning my collection to bare minimum. They all come in their original boxes and they are in mint condition unless specified. Here is what I have available......

BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN AND MONSTER PF SET (regular) $420 plus $40 shipping.

DARTH VADER PF $250 PLUS $25 SHIPPING
(I will give priority to people that contacted me before about this) Like I said it before, the right peg on his mouth was missing and I replaced with one I sculpted to match the other. You can't tell unless really close. Photos attached... SOLD

ROBOCOP PF (regular) $180 plus $20 shipping SOLD

THE THING PF EXCLUSIVE
$215 plus $35 shipping

ALIEN DIORAMA $115 plus $15 shipping.

BOBA FETT EXCLUSIVE PF $250 plus $20 shipping

PM if interested.

Thank you

Last edited:
you wouldn't happen to have the base for the Bride of Frankenstein set? If I had seen these last week I would have taken them off your hands. I'm still expecting mine to come in soon.

you wouldn't happen to have the base for the Bride of Frankenstein set? If I had seen these last week I would have taken them off your hands. I'm still expecting mine to come in soon.

No, I don't have the base. Sorry...

Still have the set though...

Back