Big Chief- Doctor Who: Amy Pond figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Pleeeeease, I've been very vocal against BCS. I'd just like to let BCS get a chance to correct the figure with a new head before burying Amy as being horrible.

I would be delighted if the head was an improvement. I worry that it won't be since it is supposedly the same sculpt. She will still have the same issues with her clothes, but I might even pick up a discount one at that point. Buuuuuuuuut this is nothing to do with the previous 4 pages of this thread.

I can't wait to see the new head on this figure, I'm tempted to get the signature edition for my wife (big fan of Amy) but really want to see the secondary head "in the wild". As is, it's not good, isn't even a passing resemblance to the actress, whether she approved it or not and if the sculpt is the same as BCS says then the sculpted hair makes that much of a difference. If it looks as good as it does in the promos for the secondary head I'll be buying the same day.

The head looks pretty good! I might have to pick her up now, at some point.

1000265_10202512396992518_2056350877_n.jpg

Back