Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes, but the problem is, the person wearing the disguise is not a villain. Leia is a hero of the rebellion, no matter what outfit she wears. I don't think screen time should be determinant here.

Who cares what line she is in.

Wor-Gar said:
Here we go again. I have no charge yet...but I can't wait.

Where's Pix with the "Bib Experiment"? :D
I think the stress of the Maul experiment was too much for him. :lol

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes, but the problem is, the person wearing the disguise is not a villain. Leia is a hero of the rebellion, no matter what outfit she wears. I don't think screen time should be determinant here.

Yes but the point I was trying to raise more than anything is that for a large ammount of the time, if you've never watched it, Boushh is just a bounty hunter until you learn the truth, so you could argue that Boushh is a S & V figure based on how the character appears in the film before you learn the truth of who it is. However, like one of the other posts states, being on the back of a package doesn't mean you're part of the line, it's just happened that way with most of the figures thus far.

So if they do Han and Luke in Stormtrooper uniforms, does that mean they'll be in the Militaries line and not the Heroes?:confused:

Batty said:
Me too, but I thought the only change would be the addition of the 30th Anniversary logo.

That's what I thought as well. I thought that LFL only said that all new product released in 2007 had to have the anniversary logo on the package.

Batty said:
So if they do Han and Luke in Stormtrooper uniforms, does that mean they'll be in the Militaries line and not the Heroes?:confused:

Possibly, but it wasn't long before we knew they were in the trooper outfits, and for a majority of time they were helmetless and in suit, so screen time favors more that it was Luke & Han. However, I don't think we'll ever get around to these incarnations, at least not for a significant ammount of time with so many fresh characters to make before touching upon repeat characters.

Batty said:
I think the stress of the Maul experiment was too much for him. :lol

I can only handle doing that every 6 months. Anymore than that and my brain would sonically B O O M ! ! ! ! ! !

Besides, I cancelled my Exc. Bib. I am getting my reg. Bib from a scummer and can only hope that some kind soul here will sell me their staff. :(

;) Thanks for posting those pics Batty. :D

Can't wait for Bib. I think we SDCC orderers should get free shipping. I asked about the free shipping offer specifically on the Jabba set up at the show and they said it would be getting the free shipping. If this ends up not true I'm going to feel lied too (even though it could have just been misinformation). If that is the case I expect my rewards points to be given instead.

Free shipping or Rewards points on SDCC orders please! :emperor

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Any idea why Leia's picture is on a box of the S&V line? I thought Leia Boushh would be in the Heroes line?!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=189022&postcount=54

It doesn't matter, they are just pics from the line itself. Take a look at Darth Maul's box, there are three Jedi there, Plo Koon, Mace Windu and Qui-Gon Jinn. Han Solo's box has Darth Maul, Mace Windu and Qui-Gon Jinn. Its more of what is coming next or out at the same time from the SW line. SSC has confirmed here and on other forums that Leia Boushh will be "Heroes of the Rebellion".

O.k. guys, thx for the comments. I'm pretty sure Leia will be in the Heroes line. I just wasn't aware of the fact that character pics of different lines could be on the same box. I should have checked my boxes before coming to a conclusion.

Thing that has me curious now, is that they've posted boxed, but not loose images, so I wonder if that mean, like Kit Fisto, the final production pieces are just like the prototype pictures, that'd be real nice.

Meh, not very interested in this one. They shouldve started the S&V Line with Boba or Jango Fett, IMHO.

Cool box though...

I think Bib came out real nice. From what we can see in the box pics. Sure he's not the most impact like character but his figure at SDCC was really impressive and the way SS nailed what was on screen will impress people.

I'm exited about Bib. Really looking forward to getting him. More than I was for some of the Jedi. His robes seem to be very nice, and the sculpt is dead on. Nice little alien!

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Meh, not very interested in this one. They shouldve started the S&V Line with Boba or Jango Fett, IMHO.

Cool box though...

It would've been good to start with a Fett, but the timing worked out better for Bib to come around. Many consider him to be a vital component to Jabba.

Jedi_Knight Rob said:

Cool box though...

Why? :confused:

Bib had more lines in ROTJ than Fett. :p

I also think he had just as much screen time.:lol

Back