Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last 2 quick shots because the lighting here got pretty cool as the sun went down...

Bibstaffsundown1.jpg

Bibstaffsundown2.jpg

Well if you wanted to pose him with someone, do you have SSC Jedi Luke? Could set up a dialogue display between them.

Captain Aldeggon said:
That last one is the best one of all I think!

Thanks Captain!

Here's some creepy Elephant Man shots...

nightclose-ups1.jpg

nightclose-ups2.jpg

nightclose-ups3.jpg

He's pretty nasty if you really look at him.

There's a lot of crazy detail in the sculpt that tends to get overlooked in the wide shots. This face is really amazing; the lines under the eyes, the cheekbones, the fat sacks under the chin, the detailing on the head -- really top notch. Thanks Tim Miller!

Sorry for the soft buzz -- these are really low-light pics and my hand isn't so steady today due to a cold.

He's so.....hideous!!!

You're welcome dude, glad he looks so great--although he really does creep me out, same with all of my siblings, who are all grateful I skipped out on him LOL! Great pics dude. Such a crazy character!

Thanks everyone. Its been a Fortuna Day and I'm tapped out. I think I've posted my fair share of pictures. :D Hope people aren't going "jeez, I'm really tired of that bloody kitchen".

Anyway, hopefully I've saved some of you the hassle of wrestling with Bib with some of the poses you now know you don't like. I can't wait to start seeing some other pictures... especially if anyone is going to customize, although this guy's face doesn't need a damn thing done to him (except surgery).

Wor-Gar said:
Thanks everyone. Its been a Fortuna Day and I'm tapped out. I think I've posted my fair share of pictures. :D Hope people aren't going "jeez, I'm really tired of that bloody kitchen".

Anyway, hopefully I've saved some of you the hassle of wrestling with Bib with some of the poses you now know you don't like. I can't wait to start seeing some other pictures... especially if anyone is going to customize, although this guy's face doesn't need a damn thing done to him (except surgery).

Thanks WG, I'm looking forward to getting mine so I can share some nice Bib - Luke shots, but I'm sure someone else will get to it before Thursday.

Wor-Gar said:

"A" is the best one. I do agree that the "whispering to Jabba" pose will be a great one, but looking at the throne environment pictures, it's hard to tell if there is adequate room on the throne to pull that one off...

I'll still try a pose with Luke ("You will take me to Jabba now") and I may try one with a Hasbro R2D2 ("nu chadda su goodie")...the "dirty" one from the TRU set from several years back shouldn't look too bad posed with SS Bib...

Thanks again for all the shots Wor-Gar...makes wait'n' for Bib a little easier....

jedibear said:
"A" is the best one. I do agree that the "whispering to Jabba" pose will be a great one, but looking at the throne environment pictures, it's hard to tell if there is adequate room on the throne to pull that one off...

Thanks again for all the shots Wor-Gar...makes wait'n' for Bib a little easier....

Thanks Jedibear. I'm eager to see your 'outdoor' shots of Bib in the snow... er, on Hoth.

Love your new avatar. :D

Wor-Gar, I look forward to seeing what you can do with the whole Jabba setup. I am not patient enough to really invest the futzing time like you do, and my out of the box display isn't going to compare to one like yours, where you take the time to get it looking just perfect. Promise us that you will post pictures when you get it all set up!

tomandshell said:
Wor-Gar, I look forward to seeing what you can do with the whole Jabba setup. I am not patient enough to really invest the futzing time like you do, and my out of the box display isn't going to compare to one like yours, where you take the time to get it looking just perfect. Promise us that you will post pictures when you get it all set up!

Of course I will. I'm looking forward to having Jabba, Crumb and Bib on my kitchen counter so I can obsess over it all day. :D Bib whispering into Jabba's "ear" while Crumb watches Jabba's tail.

Thanks for the kind words too. But, you know, after all my futzing, I pretty much went the way you posed your Bib right out of the box. Truth be told, yours looks as good in that one picture you posted as mine does.

Yeah, can't wait to see the setup WG. I wish I had the room to do a better set up than I do right now. Someday though. Someday.

If I had the room, my setup would be Jabba atop his throne, his favorite trophy (Hasbro Han in Carbonite) to his side like the film, Salacious atop his throne, Bib at Jabba's side, Leia Boushh standing before Jabba with her captive (Crappy Hasbro Chewie). Or a slight variation with Jabba having his sexy prize (Hasbro Slave Leia) at his side, Bib consulting his master as a Jedi (SSC Jedi Luke) works his magic on the obese gangster.

pjam said:
And a SDCC '07 announced Sixth scale Rancor underneath!

I can dream, can't I?:D

I think that will happen. I wouldn't be totally shocked if we got a Dewback at SDCC 07.

Back