Beyond the Black Rainbow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your watching Channel 4 News with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor Ron Burgundy and Tits Mcgee.

You are a Moron...

and I'm done with Beyond the Black Rainbow, I've waisted too much time with this drooling dimwit.

Am I? Lets break down the series of events for you sir. :lol

You : I don't like a movie I haven't even seen so I dont know what I'm talking about at all.

Me : I don't like a movie I have seen.

You : thats fine everyone has an opinion BUT HOLY ____ WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU FOOLISH MORONIC IDIOT!? HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE IT?! ARE YOU ON MEDS?

ahaha, relax man, I'm just laughing at all this, you seem genuinely upset about something.

Yep. 5 stars. I'm going to see this movie when I can.

5-stars1.png

It would be great to not have to wade through a bunch of pointless trolling to discuss a cool new movie.

But it's obvious the director was going for a distinct 70s look (much like "Drive" had a 90s feel) - although I think it's more THX-1138 than Clockwork Orange.

I'm very curious to see the film - although Magnet isn't known for their high budgets.

It would be great to not have to wade through a bunch of pointless trolling to discuss a cool new movie.

But it's obvious the director was going for a distinct 70s look (much like "Drive" had a 90s feel) - although I think it's more THX-1138 than Clockwork Orange.

I'm very curious to see the film - although Magnet isn't known for their high budgets.

I thought Drive had an 80s feel to it.

I'm genuinely interested in seeing this movie. It at least looks like something different.

Back