Beware the Recaster(s)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dunnoI don't see a way to prevent people from stealing other's work. I don't recommend it obviously, but I don't know of foreseeable way of controlling it.

Why don't we all band together, like on a forum, construct a letter to all the heads of creative licenses at all the large movie companies etc., with a link to SSF so that they can peruse, litigate and gain back their control/$ over the 'likenesses' of the properties that they own...:monkey1

Who's with me?

Crickets chirping in the breeze...:rotfl

Why don't we all band together, like on a forum, construct a letter to all the heads of creative licenses at all the large movie companies etc., with a link to SSF so that they can peruse, litigate and gain back their control/$ over the 'likenesses' of the properties that they own...:monkey1

Who's with me?

Crickets chirping in the breeze...:rotfl

:exactly:

This is an endless debate. Where there's a will, there's a way.

*LipSmack your table at The Broken Record is ready. Please check in.*

:horror You put a dog bowl on the floor by the restrooms?! That's not very nice. :nono

You two are the forums' Scut Farkus and Grover Dill...

scut-farkus-737260.jpg

I'm curious to what's gonna happen to these members that have bought recasts? Will they be banned, crucified, hung?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back