Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So thats a Christian body then? It doesn't look as bulky as I've seen in other folks customs. Looks good there imo.

Yeah that is a Christian body, weird how I've seen other pictures and it looks muscular as he'll but when I saw it in the packaging it looked alright

Yeah that is a Christian body, weird how I've seen other pictures and it looks muscular as he'll but when I saw it in the packaging it looked alright

I also had a ACI Toys Christian body and I hated it! The joints were much too stiff and I even broke one on the first day. So the posing was really hard work, to make it look good. Never ever ACI Bodys...:) The MC Black Sabbath outfit also looked ridiculous on the body.

Today I got my Headplay Workshop Tony head from HK. Here are some comparison shots. HT left, Headplay right:

img8669ukpl2s4xdt.jpg

img8676ckr78915gq.jpg

img8689ypd5e0n4c3.jpg

img8695q5asmlkied.jpg

img86977zv34p15yt.jpg

Sorry guys, but couldn´t get it sharper with natural light and my canon snapshot cam. :-(

My opinion: HT one looks much better. It´s thinner and the paint looks much more natural. Also Headplays is not bad at all and I think, I´ll keep both! :)

Ice

Anyone know how to get the Mk7 Tony head to fit on a TT body? The hole in the neck peg looks super small compared to others that have an adapter or something.

If you're looking for an MC Toys set, I suggest signing up for EbayAuctionMonitor. You enter some keywords and it will notify you if there's an action with said keywords. That's how I found my set.

This was posted on the HT Facebook page:

1450841_218933601617693_317838264_n.jpg

Thought it was really cool how this person made 1/6 HT boxes like the Hulk on the top right :)

What's the best body to put the Avengers Mk7 Tony head onto? I'm worried the neck would be too short on a regular body and he would look hunchbacked or something, but I don't know. Would a regular body work?

Back