Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOmething new:

992788_10151599659014823_515463263_n.jpg

934630_10151599659409823_2050973533_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151599658634823.1073742022.297119739822&type=3

Nice outfit, but why do they always insist on sticking it on such a muscly body? Stark was gently muscled and certainly didn't look like a body builder. :cuckoo:

He didn't need to be that strong as he had the damn suit. :lol

I have a question...how are you keeping Tony's T-shirt down on his neck...the t-shirt on mine keeps riding up his neck...

The body material does not let slip up, is a HitFigures body.

El material del cuerpo no deja que se resbale hacia arriba, es un cuerpo de HitFigures.

My English is very bad, sorry

Thanks! i found all on ebay! standard hot toys for stark in suit and mech test body !

Hey guys,

Another quick question, probably not easy :pray:

Anyone know how to make a custom arc reactor for the chest of the TTM21 body? I been tinking of ways to do it, but no eureka moment...:(

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Another quick question, probably not easy :pray:

Anyone know how to make a custom arc reactor for the chest of the TTM21 body? I been tinking of ways to do it, but no eureka moment...:(

Thanks!

I can give you an idea, mine is this, Hitfigure body.

Has anyone used the Asmus Wayne suit on the HT muscle body? My Stark (IV sculpt) is currently wearing a black tank with the HT Sweeney Todd pants with the arc reactor harness. I want to buy a decent looking suit though.

The problem that I find with so many outfits, suits and casual, is that they don't come with shoes. =\

Has anyone used the Asmus Wayne suit on the HT muscle body? My Stark (IV sculpt) is currently wearing a black tank with the HT Sweeney Todd pants with the arc reactor harness. I want to buy a decent looking suit though.

The problem that I find with so many outfits, suits and casual, is that they don't come with shoes. =\

just buy some shoes, toyanxiety would have them for cheap I'm sure

Back