Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In theory, couldn't I pick up the slim with the $25 code and just beef it up myself?

or maybe just grab the muscular one and do a bruce wayne...hmmm

I have a knock off narrow shoulder body on the way as well as an MCToys clothing set, gonna use the MarkVII headsculpt. Wanted to try a narrow shoulder as I see alot of Starks that just look too muscular.

Actualy my Pepper custom has a body switch out that i think is a lot better and more realistic. Hoping HT sculpts a pepper head so i can replace... or I may just commission one eventually.

For more pics of the set up AND pepper see my collection thread, link in my sig below.

What body did you use for your Pepper Wake?

What body did you use for your Pepper Wake?

I used a Phicen seamless body but I wouldn't reccomend it in hindsight. I had to dremel out the sculpt heavily and even 'shave' off some of the figures neck to make it work. Plus the clothes took forever to get over the silicon body. AND the articulation is meh.

If i were to do it again, Hot Toys Alice body all the way.

I used a Phicen seamless body but I wouldn't reccomend it in hindsight. I had to dremel out the sculpt heavily and even 'shave' off some of the figures neck to make it work. Plus the clothes took forever to get over the silicon body. AND the articulation is meh.

If i were to do it again, Hot Toys Alice body all the way.

Thank you Sir!

I have a knock off narrow shoulder body on the way as well as an MCToys clothing set, gonna use the MarkVII headsculpt. Wanted to try a narrow shoulder as I see alot of Starks that just look too muscular.

I don't have a narrow body but did got a slim TTM-22, used the MC set. I managed to get a knock off Tony Stark head last month for $16 on ebay, will do for now as I await for the Mark VII release.

*name decal of course from EvilFace

managed to pick up the Asmus set today and i am reasonably pleased with how he's turned out

301994_10151445879723528_951444080_n.jpg

603583_10151445897493528_634939098_n.jpg

^ Looks pretty good MandoMan531.

Think if the waist / torso is beefed up a bit, he'll look even better.

Thanks! I was thinking the same, just don't wanna stretch the shirt out too much until im sure how I wanna do it yet.

Between a TT Advanced muscular body and a TT slim body, which one would be best for a Tony? I only have these options with my retailer and I'm trying to do a Avengers Tony. Help me out guys

Back