Best price for hot toys figures in vancouver, canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Shrek

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wondering what the best/cheapest place o buy Hot Toys figures in the Lower Mainland (Vancouver Area) or is it cheaper to but directly from Sideshow and have item shipped to a US address.

Thanks guys

Toys2.net is good. They pretty much charge what Sideshow does but the advantage is the shipping is cheaper and there's no duty. No reason to buy Hot Toys direct from Sideshow unless is a big discount t or you're using you rewards points.

Urban is good. You can also try toytraders in langley if you want to see the real thing (released ones). Craigslist has been my best friend when it comes to hot toys

Thanks guys appreciate all the help. I have purchased NECA from Toy Traders (love their new store) and enjoy looking at the open Hot Toys display but never purchased HT from there.

Although I live in the UK, I have family in Vancouver and when I have visited them, I have used UrbanSamurai Hobbies who offer great service!

Back