Best Jason Statham Headsculpt For Transporter ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAnomaly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am wanting to make a Transporter custom but am wondering what the best headsculpt to use would be ? I am thinking of the headplay head, as i dont think it is that bad. Any other ideas ?

Hot toys probably won't make him so I too will have to go make a custom

what is a good body type for him to put the headplay head on, someone told me Wolverine Hot Toys but I don't know. thanks!

Hot toys probably won't make him so I too will have to go make a custom

what is a good body type for him to put the headplay head on, someone told me Wolverine Hot Toys but I don't know. thanks!

Hi, I myself am planning on using an Soldier Story Advanced Narrow Body. As he is going to be in a suit, i won't be using a muscle body. But thats just me. Hope that helps.

as promised here he is the recipe i used was headsplay sculpt, berreta handguns off ebay painted by me. saturday toys men in suits body and suit. will be putting him on a narrow shoulder true type soon. and getting decal from evilface to complete this guy. hope this helps out.
103_3921.jpg
103_3914.jpg
103_3916.jpg
103_3917.jpg
103_3920.jpg
103_3919.jpg

I have the headplay and i'm not too keen, the likeness is too off for me personally!

I am building a Transporter fig, I snagged the head on ebay linked above :D That for me is the best head so far, though there is a custom one on the toy world japan forum which was outstanding! But in terms of ones which are available I think the one I got is the best.

Cool thread! lto778 which saturday toys suit is that? It looks great. Thanks for any info!

I just got the Head Play Statham and while I think the sculpt looks great, the neck bases it comes with don't really match the skin color tones

Hi, I myself am planning on using an Soldier Story Advanced Narrow Body. As he is going to be in a suit, i won't be using a muscle body. But thats just me. Hope that helps.

thanks Anomaly, I will give that a try how does the neck area on the Soldier Story work with the Head Plays sculpt?

Hi mate, I was planning on putting the ringed connector in to the head and then clipping the head on to the soldier story body.

View attachment 35636 View attachment 35637

That was the plan but can someone help out here and tell me if that will work ?? Cheers

The one you have ringed mate wouldn't be the one you need to use, it will be one of the thin connectors to the left of the one you have pictured, if any. The head will just onto the body as is. You'll see what I mean when you get it in hand! It should work though.

Last edited:
The one you have ringed mate wouldn't be the one you need to use, it will be one of the thin connectors to the left of the one you have pictured, if any. The head will just onto the body as is. You'll see what I mean when you get it in hand! It should work though.

Cheers for the info mate. :clap

I agree, Headplay is the best out there but I still have a great fondness for the Loading Toys head...
transporter-16.jpg

Back