Best Custom Reeves Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christopher Reeve's perfect portrayal as Superman (and Clark Kent) has a VERY special place in my heart to this day! Les Walker's Superman is the single best 1/6 scale representation of the man as my favorite superhero. :bow Les truly is "figuremasterles"! :D

I've seen many others done well....and some not so good at all. Les's is THE BEST in my humble opinion.

Actually, none of these figures is ReeveS! This is Reeves...
PICT0012.jpg

PICT0019-1.jpg

The Great Original!(Sorry, I couldn't help it). Actually, I'm thinking of taking a crack at a Reeve sculpt next year...PS

This is the best picture I’ve been able to take of my Chris Reeve sculpt, I messed up the neckline on this one, it was one of my first tries:
crsupmermanssb.jpg

This is my George Reeves: (more pictures: https://www.prophouse2000.com/georgereevessuperman.html)
gr1.jpg

And My Kirk Alyn. I didn’t like the body I had it for it the neck ended up looking too long:

kasuperman1.jpg

kasuperman2.jpg

This is the best picture I’ve been able to take of my Chris Reeve sculpt, I messed up the neckline on this one, it was one of my first tries:
crsupmermanssb.jpg

This is my George Reeves: (more pictures: https://www.prophouse2000.com/georgereevessuperman.html)
gr1.jpg

And My Kirk Alyn. I didn’t like the body I had it for it the neck ended up looking too long:

kasuperman1.jpg

kasuperman2.jpg

Spencer those are lovely. The heads are amazing as is the paint job on them. Very nice! How in the world did you do those boots for Alyan and Reeves? Also, love the cloth symbols. Do you use a different material for the symbols and cape/trunks? Every time I try my hand at a spandex "S" it always comes out looking like crap.

Thanks to any who like my Reeve attempt.
I like all that I have seen here, myself. (That large one is AMAZING!!!) Spencer's have always been cool to me, and I love his forays into the older Supes guys. That other Reeves one that Wax Murderer posted is great too.

As for my Reeve head, that was a very limited run that simply ran out. I may get back to it someday in early 08, but for now, I have so much to do, and so much on my plate, that even thinking of more of those is just not possible until then.
I wish I could make more full Reeve figures. That was a fun one, and a very rewarding figure to do, but a lot of work. So much so, due to who Reeve was for me. It was an honor to make them.
I am glad Paul (Pjam) has a full on one to post. I myself do not. Sadly. You read that correctly. I don't even have my own Chris Reeve Supes figure, and I spent two years developing one! :monkey2
I sold the last one I ever made and have never replaced it in my collection.

Oh well...c'est la vie, indeed!

(There will be another....someday...:rock)

Back