Best Computer Virus Protection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have a suggestion as to the best Virus Protection software to buy for a computer. I already have Adware for the spyware, but I don't have a clue which virus protection to buy.

ive been using the full version of avast for about a year now. works great, and isn't a resource hog like some antiviruses are.

I have used them and hate them. Just don't like the things.

yeah just like that new super dupper operating system that came out for pc's awhile back.............what was it called........... oh yeah Vista. ^^^^ing piece of ^^^^, thanks microsoft, ^^^^ing ^^^^^^^s.

seriously after my last two computer purchases i'm getting a Mac next. i'm so sick and tired of freezing and slow speed and everything else that comes with a pc.

yeah just like that new super dupper operating system that came out for pc's awhile back.............what was it called........... oh yeah Vista. ^^^^ing piece of ^^^^, thanks microsoft, ^^^^ing ^^^^^^^s.

seriously after my last two computer purchases i'm getting a Mac next. i'm so sick and tired of freezing and slow speed and everything else that comes with a pc.

:rock :rock!!! Vista is the reason i switched. the transition only took about a week or two, but then again i have two local apple stores and i attended 6 different classes instore. i recommend it if that's an option....totally free and they answer everything you have for them.

DO NOT USE NORTON!!!

"Norton IS the virus!!!"

Glock19a-1-.jpg

Back