BEST 1/6 Female Body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psung4ever

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not really familiar with 1/6 female body but was wondered which is the BEST 1/6 Female body out there so far?

Last edited:
Not really familiar with female body but was wondered which is the BEST Female body out there so far?

:lol:slap You really must acquaint yourself, my friend.

No, seriously, True Types in my opinion are the most proportional. Triad's are good for superheroes and the like because the proportions are ridiculous. BBI's aren't bad but the hips are friggin' huge.

In my opinion there is only ONE female body on the market even worth thinking about getting and that is TRIAD EVA.

Let me say that their quality leaves a lot to be desired and some of the joints will need tightning up. plus the skin is very orange so it works best for figures that are mostly covered up, but there is NO other female design that actually looks like a female body. This is pretty revolutionary on that front.

I've always said the Hot Toys female body is a stumpy troll. It's good if you want to use it to make a Snookie custom.

The best looking body out there, albeit enhanced is the TB League. People complain about the big boobs on them but celebrities and models have breast just like the figures so I would say it's pretty accurate. Lot of hate for these figs and I don't understand why. Once I got used to moving the one I got, there is no figure on the market that looks as real in poses as this one.

ETA I will say the problem that they have is you get a base body. No hands, feet, or head. I guess that is being remedied but the first ones didn't.

Last edited:
I don't own many fem figs either, but my vote goes to the Triad Eva as well.
You might want to keep an eye out for the TBLeague/Phicen new smaller chest body.

Triad Eva and Alphas seem to be the most versatile IMO. The new HT Jill body has a lot of potential too.

In terms of realistic proportions, the Triad EVA and True Type female are probably the best. Some folks don't like the pear shape of the True Type female though. The EVA bodies do tend to have some quality control issues. I had to use hot glue to fix the overly tight waist and legs that kept popping off. Once I did that though, I really liked them. Some folks may not want to go through the fixes though.

The Triad Alpha bodies are great for articulation and more "heroic" female proportions. Cy Girl 2.0 bodies are nice too but they tend to be harder to come by.

The TB League/ Phycen bodies are good if you are showing a lot of skin. Does tend to attract lint though. Some people broke them accidentally by bending them the wrong way though. Not sure if the manufacturer has addressed that issue on more recent releases. They are coming out with a smaller chest size too.

Well, I'm on the Triad EVA bandwagon, I don't own one, yet, but you can tell by the looks of it, it's a shame it had QC problems, but in terms of looks, it's awesome.

The EVA and Alpha are easy to quick fix, even with the QC issues and the best benefit is they are inexpensive for what you get.

I don't care for the Evas. Way too fiddly for me--the body I received literally fell apart when I took it out of the card (arms and legs popped right out of their sockets, arms falling apart at the elbow etc etc). :( Yeah, the problems are fixable if you have the time and patience, but I'm of the mentality that the thing should work right out of the box. I'm not buying a plastic model kit per se, I expect the bodies to work without me taping and doing all these workarounds and whatnot.

Several other issues I had: the removable chest piece, while a wonderful idea in theory, looks awful the way its actually implemented. Nice big gap in the neck. Also, the legs seem too short/stubby compared to the rest of the body.

For pure articulation/posing, I do like the Triad Alpha. TTL/Cy Girls is similar, IMO. For a combo of asthetics (real-like skin) with decent articulation, I'd choose the HT Black Widow or Jill Valentine bodies. Unfortunately, I have yet to see a magic bullet body that really does it all.

I don't care for the Evas. Way too fiddly for me--the body I received literally fell apart when I took it out of the card (arms and legs popped right out of their sockets, arms falling apart at the elbow etc etc). :( Yeah, the problems are fixable if you have the time and patience, but I'm of the mentality that the thing should work right out of the box. I'm not buying a plastic model kit per se, I expect the bodies to work without me taping and doing all these workarounds and whatnot.

Several other issues I had: the removable chest piece, while a wonderful idea in theory, looks awful the way its actually implemented. Nice big gap in the neck. Also, the legs seem too short/stubby compared to the rest of the body.

For pure articulation/posing, I do like the Triad Alpha. TTL/Cy Girls is similar, IMO. For a combo of asthetics (real-like skin) with decent articulation, I'd choose the HT Black Widow or Jill Valentine bodies. Unfortunately, I have yet to see a magic bullet body that really does it all.

I agree with you. I have one Eva and it's the only one I'll ever buy. Besides not being able to get her to stand straight without hunching over or back, her thighs are huges.

the triad alpha body is the best body on the market imho. the latest body that came with their jade figure has a nice matte finish and all the joints are really nice and tight. i read that they added some tweaks and things to it so if you can find that body loose, that's the way to go. or just wait a little when they release the wave 2 thats supposedly coming in a few months. i dont know what color you're looking for but they announced that there will be a pale, hispanic and african american in the next way

eva would be my second choice. never had any problems with mine and the articulation is just nuts, but she's a bit too realistic imho. i want my girls with more curves. :p

Back