Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I missed out on the Nom de Plume. Got the email, checked the site and we're already sold out.

Here's the next one coming out. It's Bramble - Heavy Support

200866031914858.jpg

I prefer the desert version...looks more apocalyptic to me....awesome...thinking about buying her..when is this shipping.?
I love apocaliptic... so many good movies live on that theme: Blade Runner, Escape From New York, The Thing (sort off), Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone (yes, I like that flik), The Blood of Heroes (yes I like that one too), Split Second, Strange Days (yes...),... and for a Robot lover, Bertie seams to be a must have... But I don't take any freaking robot that is thrown at me. Not for $300 anyways. The artwork looks MUCH BETTER than the 3D job.

Last edited:
Yeah, I missed out on the Nom de Plume. Got the email, checked the site and we're already sold out.

Here's the next one coming out. It's Bramble - Heavy Support

200866031914858.jpg

Has this been confirmed to be the next one coming out? I heard they were making a 1:1 statue of it to display at SDCC, but didn't hear about the figure.

Has this been confirmed to be the next one coming out? I heard they were making a 1:1 statue of it to display at SDCC, but didn't hear about the figure.

Yeah there is a 1:1 being made for SDCC and I just found out that Bramble is being made but by a different company and there is no mention of the scale it will be in....let's hope it's 1/6th scale!!

https://www.worldsbestrobots.com/

Not sure if it's confirmed or not. This is the art I've seen...

200866024140591.jpg

I would says it's 1/6th..

Also, the Desert Version is already shipping and Dirtie should be shipping soon. I opted for the "Dirtie". I liked the severed heads that it came with.

D

Damn, that's an awesome follow-up figure :rock I think the last flex pay for Bertie (according to Sideshow) is September 10th... so you could figure you'd get it sometime after that, especially if buying through a retailer.

I ordered mine a few days ago, missed out on Nom though. Since the Desert Rat has already been released Sideshow should start shipping these pretty soon right?

According to the order page these will be a 3rd Quarter release. When Sideshow distributes other peoples products there is usually a delay between release date and when Sideshow gets them.

According to the order page these will be a 3rd Quarter release. When Sideshow distributes other peoples products there is usually a delay between release date and when Sideshow gets them.

Ah, yeah that makes sense. I'm just itchin to get him.:banghead

Ordered one of these. I cant believe i didnt see these before!

Im quite pissed I missed on the ex version... I really like his art.

Back