Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the pic it says 2016 Feb release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The kit unpainted will be release at feb

001.jpg

That's pretty much the catalyst right there. I really want a1/6 Guts, but if it's a few years from the threea guts I want to pick up Medicom guts before he sells out

What the hell happened to the Figma line? Femto was shown painted ages ago, and the rest of the God Hand are pretty much done but none were shown painted.

No medicine guts released in HK yet. Plus no news on threezero berserk either. The same applies to inflames too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell happened to the Figma line? Femto was shown painted ages ago, and the rest of the God Hand are pretty much done but none were shown painted.

No idea either. Figma are pretty random with when things get finished. Archer took 4 years. Hopefully they'll finish up God Hand soon.

Hopefully they'll finish up God Hand soon.

To be fair they haven't really started it seems. Surprised we still haven't seen zodd, SK, or even Farnese or schierke. Not to mention the ton of other characters we'll never see like Judeau or Grunbeld

ive had some ups and down with threezero stuff lately, 7 figures from them in my collection so far. Wondering which side this will fall under, the good or the below average. Its either this or Inflames but so far nothing has been heard from inflames.

They need to just stick with robots, and stop making humans altogether. Neither of the heads they made look like Guts. Inflames and Medicom got it beat, by a lot.

They need to just stick with robots, and stop making humans altogether. Neither of the heads they made look like Guts. Inflames and Medicom got it beat, by a lot.

It's not just human head sculpts either. Their use of rubber/soft foam combined with their paint apps with some of their figures are executed very poorly. Take Legion from mass effect for example. That's their latest release and I did an unboxing on another thread in here. I'm just disappointed how they took on this great license and didn't give it proper treatment it deserves.

Another new release is robocop 1.0 released on the same day as Legion. I didn't get that figure but it's been totally raped in another forum locally here in HK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyways. Medicom Guts got delayed again and is supposed to come out this month. Hopefully, he comes out great.

Back